Sour Deisel almost done

Here are a few photos of two Sour Deisel fem plants that are just about done. These ladies have been growing for 6 months and are still pretty healthy.

The reason for the 6 months grow period is that I have a 3x3 tent and I had started these with 5 others in the same tent, big mistake, they started to get too tall for the tent. I moved the 2 SD out and as it was still too cold to put them outside they moved inside and out for a while then when all the rest had been harvested they went back into the tent for their flowering period. They have been in flower for about 50 days and are showing signs of clear, cloudy and amber trichs. Time to start the flush.

S20190807_014

7 Likes

I have to say, these have the fuzziest looking flowers. Beautiful ladies.

1 Like

Nicely done. Diesel is a fav and you killed it! Beautiful!

2 Likes

Thanks Bud! It’s my best grow yet! Thanks to all the help here!

1 Like

Lovely ladies you have there. Was wondering what kind of scope you are using to take pics. The jeweler’s loupe I have isn’t working out too well. The 60x to actually see the trich heads is way to small. Also hard to get into the middle to Check bc u have to lay over the top of the outside colas. Looking to uograde. Thanks

1 Like

I use a monoprice digital microscope (Amazon), hooks to your computer of phone and you can take photos of what you are looking at. I also have a loupe but this takes photos.

1 Like

Looking excellent! Very lovely plants. From ur trichs i noticed they were sugar leaves. Always trich check on buds only. Sugar leaves amber up early n give a false reading. But other then that… :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:

3 Likes

Thanks for the info, I will check the buds again. I have to decide when to start flush for these.
I have read about putting the plants in total darkness for a couple of days before harvest, does anyone do this?

Same plants!

3 Likes

1 Like

Look fantastic, very frosty! You’re going to have a good time when them girls are done curing.
Nice Job! :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It doesn’t look like it in this photo but the bottom of the plant has been trimmed right up to the thick canopy.

Can’t wait, thanks!

1 Like

Yup ur a couple weeks away tops! Best of luck regardless. Uve done most the work. Let her bow out gracefully

2 Likes

That is what I had thought, I wrote 8/17 to be the harvest date and then seems to be what you are thinking! I am anxiously waiting! They are beauties, I will feel bad chopping them down.

1 Like

Looking at the photos… u have one final BIG swell coming. The orange pistils havent receded yet. So id feed again and repost pics Saturday. Hate to chop too soon n hurt yields. Dont forget to trich check buds for a better timeline

2 Likes

Thanks, I looked yesterday when I took photos and the buds do look pretty swollen. I don’t want to let them go too far as I hate couch lock. I fed yesterday and maybe one more (every 4 days with a whole gallon, 5 gallon buckets).

Hope this helps. Looking at one on amazon now (around $40?)

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I was wrong about my microscope, I got it here;https://www.solidsignal.com/pview.asp?p=11613&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cse&utm_term=11613&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIvrG2loT04wIVEhx9Ch0ndgmbEAQYAiABEgI1ofD_BwE looks like around $52

1 Like

I think I like the Cloudy effect.