Sour D Seedling help

growth rates during veg dropped when I went down to 400 but that was just an adjustment of height and turning off my light mover will likely go to a 600w in near future since will be transplanting many of my clones to 5 gal smart pots this week. using the principle of smaller containers to get faster growth healthier roots so I keep my clones in solo cups until almost root bound. Then 2l then 5 gal they dry faster and let me feed more and water more so works for me also means less water to flush :slight_smile: smaller foot print until they are week or 2 from flower also I like to test and play so have some in coco some in DWC rest in Sunshine#4 different Nutrients on some etc. What can I say looking for the perfect system before I move.

Thats funny because they the two 400ā€™s work great for me durning veg also in flower. Ya I wish I had two 600ā€™s for flower maybe even 800 hps bulbs. But ill be workimng on that after the first of the yearā€¦as I said in
An earlier thread I have a big grow comming upafter the first.
Right now I have 9 different plants growinng im doing whatā€™s called
Mainling all 9 plants.
They areā€¦3 Northern Lightā€¦3 O G Krush and 3 Supper Skunkā€¦

Will

Garrigan62 man you on it , you gone be a busy fellow real soon . Now will you be ready for prime season to start up in early March , so you can do a 3-4 month veg and fill out your scrog . You said you was main lining ? My next grow will be a screen scrog grow with one plant in a smart pot 5 gallon , and Iā€™m gone veg it until it fills up my whole screen before I switch it . My only decision is , Iā€™m not sure of what strain to grow , now that I have a variety . But my goal is to fill 6 quart size mason jars with 3 indica strains and 3 sativaā€™s , just to have options .

I got a plain Stanā€¦dont need to be coy Roy just get on a bus Gus and listen to meā€¦
Lol
Remember that one !!

Oh iā€™ll be readyā€¦the Auto will finish first week maybe second week of March at the very lasted besides Iā€™ll have my seedlings growing by middle of Febuary and start the big ladies first of march and Iā€™ll let them veg untill I have a full canopy.
Oh did I tell ya im going to take a shot at cross breeding. Ya sure am, but first more reach is necessary, ill keep you informed.

Will

Yeah me to my friend , my goal is 42 big , fat , swallon , super sticky , Amber covered cola tops , of some dense , sweet , purgent , earthy buds . But truthfully I need to see how much I can yield from a scrog .

Yoshi, please do me a favour ā€¦click on my profile pic and see where it takes you and what you see.
Ti me ever sence I joined the lab it doesnā€™t show how many likes I have or reponceā€™s or total. You know what I mean ?

Will

All profiles are like that rightnow think itā€™s one of the recent updates?

Right it donā€™t garrigan62 , but I think our network is doing some reconstruction .

Oh okā€¦cause Donald gave me a like that pushed me to the 300 mark and was almost at 1700 total
Thought I had lost all that hard workā€¦

Thank you to both of you

Will

1 Like

I just updated my maininling journal

Go check it out you guysā€¦

Will

I donā€™t think itā€™s lost , all your responses and likes , comments , and threads you replied to is still there on the right hand side , it just donā€™t say how many in numerical numbers on the left , but itā€™s all still there buddy .

Getting ready to restock my nutrients again . I have to replace some of my advance nutrients Iā€™ve been using since Iā€™ve received them for the grandmaster level . I think Iā€™m just gone fork out the money and get 1 liters of all them , $800 bucks easy . Plus Iā€™m ordering 3 of ILGM nutrient trio , just to have it stocked . I just received 3 of my first Dutchmasters nutrients , and that other line Iā€™ve found at my local hydro store , Iā€™m wanting to try it also . Got a few more strains coming , so I should be stocked up on seeds , nutrients , and than Iā€™m gone upgrade my tent to a 48x48x76 with 3 new lights , 2 Apache Tech AT 600 and a Advance Led Diamond series 350 to sit between the 2 Apache tech , a bigger inline fan , and scrubbers , humidifier ( bigger model ) , dehumidifier , and a CO 2 tank with all knew grow room control module for Co2 control , lights , fans , and I found a drying and curing box . My wife said wonā€™t you just take a credit card , and get everything you need to grow at least 4 plants , so Iā€™m not sure of total but Iā€™m sure itā€™s gone be around 6-8,000 once Iā€™m done . The Apache techs is $2,000 and advance is another $1,000 . Hopefully I can get a discount or maybe a sponsor on the lights to help save a few bucks . But all what I planned to buy will not be for the tent , at some point Iā€™ll get the greenhouse built and all that equipment will be for the green house . Iā€™m thinking on building it with a more like storage shed bottom with panel sheet plywood and greenhouse panels and solar panels .

1 Like

Iā€™m setting up solar panelā€™s also.
They well power my lights and fans.
I think your just a little overboard on the nutrientsā€¦lol
Hell maybe Iā€™ll order from youā€¦lmao
So my friendā€¦you doing ok ?
I hope so!

Will

1 Like

Iā€™m over board garrigan62 ? I can almost bet you MacG or Latewood spent who knows on how much , but itā€™s the sacrifice of experimenting on each individual budget . But to learn and know whatā€™s best , it will cost to try in order to get that personal information .

1 Like