Sour D Opinions

you think i should adjust it ? just a lil over where the plant stops at

Dry cardboard!!! Set under your plants or where you can get it to soak that moisture out of the air

2 Likes

Are you using lights or all natural light. If natural it’s good there it gives you a general room temperature and RH. If you run lights I like to know the exact environment at canopy

1 Like

lift every single pot ? thats 40 plants haha and their pretty heavy and if i lift up dont wanna damage them or anything

yeah natural so ill be good leaving it their thanks ill post a updated picture tomorrow of the small defoliation getting late here 3am now haha

Lol yeah 4 am here as well, I already had my hour sleep. Don’t sleep much the nightly movies such, is just better to stay awake lol

1 Like

haven’t slept at all and gotta be up by 9am haha

Nah , between the soil and the plant, on top the planters

1 Like

how many weeks left do yall think? currently on week 4 im close to week 5 since i startee counting flower Im aiming for around 8 weeks.

@408stoner I’m back just got out of the hospital had to remove a little cancer been feelin ruff, finally getting better. Your girls are lookin good but young even the red hair is straight they will normally get curly and then you will need a loupe or magnifier of some kind to watch the trichomes to time ripeness to your preference