Sour d autos/ afghan photo/ white rhino photo and blackberry kush --- all ILGM beans

Oh sorry, I’m bragging now. :blush: :blush: :blush: I’m happiest about getting all the seeds!

Yeah, photos are probably more “stable”. I’m going to plant my last 3 LSD seeds and see what happens. I understand from reading a lot about LSD autos elsewhere that they seem to have 3 phenotypes: Tall with airy buds, short with airy buds, and short with dense buds. I got lucky on the first one. Curious to see what else can be done.

2 Likes

Do you really think that much? She’s only 20 inches tall.

That would be amazing. I should start a pool.

rock hard buds right? if so then yeah maybe. yeah sounds like a winning plan. yeah awesome about the beans. no u not a bragger totally playin. love too see people succeeding, its a very rewarding hobby honestly. my wife seems to think

1 Like

Yes, she’s very solid. Can’t get my hand around the cola, it’s too thick.

I’m just in shock b/c I thought I was failing all over the place and people were just being nice about her.

1 Like

no not on this site. good honest weather u like it or not. no judging just peeps trying to help out

And if I actually get that much, I can stop buying b/c 3 z should last me until the next grow finishes. That would be AMAZING because that’s my goal. Weed is nearly $300/z here on the illegal market and they still don’t have the legal situation straightened out.

1 Like

Well thanks for letting me know that. Most places I hang on line people are quite often very jerky to each other.

This site is a breath of fresh air that way. I’m embarrassed to ask questions and make mistakes, but no one here has made me feel stupid for my ignorance.

3 Likes

better off takin care of ur self.

2 Likes

That’s what I thought - I’d know exactly how my weed was grown, and “where it’s been”.

1 Like

Yep, this is currently my only social media! Love the folks around here! Enjoy the fresh air, knowledge! Been around cannabis a long time and still learn new and exciting things here on a daily!

4 Likes

That’s a beautiful plant

1 Like

yeah i dropped F.B. abd all the other censored sites. besides they tend too be really immature and so virtual signaling cesspools

ok so a few picts.

couple new additions to the line up my coco line lol

had some issues think im good now
last tent run. not such a bad start.
finishing up was damn good smoke gold leaf i think and lambs breath maybe. i dont take such great notes… gotta change that

7 Likes

Beautiful plants!

1 Like

Thanks, had to deal with spider mites during flowering. did the whole ladybug and another kind kept it at bay just enough to work. didn’t want to spray chem’s on the little ladies

3 Likes

gold leaf on the right a little behind (photo’s) lambs breath on the left. (auto’s) late summer so temps and humidity were a constant battle

2 Likes

I’ve only grown since October, lord knows what I’ll face when it warms up. Spider mites are awful - I was growing an indoor mini rose bush and no matter what, I couldn’t get rid of the damn things. Good thing this was long before Lucy.

1 Like

I call the mites tree flee’s , :deciduous_tree: but they don’t like alcohol or 5mls of ammonia to a gallon of water , and praying mantis will do much better than lady bugs , them lady bugs get full and start mating , mantis anilates them mites and gnats , and they cool to watch grow !

3 Likes

word @yoshi, i sit outside and watch the mantis’s that hatch wreak havoc on the bad pest’s. i’m just worried if i put them in room while i have no pests, whats it gonna eat? is the amonia mix a spray that wont harm plants

Mantis oh ya. I’ve sprayed mine with diluted peroxide water just before lights out :v:
A lot of bugs don’t like alcohol :point_up_2: as yoshi said. I’ve also used Bergmans bug blaster. ILGM food and Foliage feed. Plus takes care of the bad bugs. Best used in flower
Works awesome :sunglasses:
Ladies are looking wonderful sir
Another coco connoisseur :v:
So far I’m loving the FF coco-loco
May look into coco bricks one day.

2 Likes