Sour d autos/ afghan photo/ white rhino photo and blackberry kush --- all ILGM beans

5 Sour d autos
4 Afghan photo
2 Blackberry Kush photo
3 White Rhino photo

Coast of main soil mix (j gro & Joshi’s mix)
600 watt hps ,sf4000, 2 sf1000, hydro crunch 350watt and an olsd 150 watt blurple
temp day 80 82 night 70ish
humidity 35%- 53%
no nutes yet hopefully just top dressings till flower.

6 Likes

:bomb: @ j gro @yoshi @Carpenter i lucked ouut and ran into a gromie from like 25 yrs ago who had a basement that was empty. the lord works in mysterious ways. and since it is not my casa i can do a journel.

3 Likes

vessels sour d 5gal. bags not marked
white rhino 7gal. and 3 gal
kush 3gal
afghan 3gal
Just 6.5 ph water for now.
tds going in 260 (no run off yet )
i’m sure i messed up some where already… so keep an eye over my shoulder (much Thanx)

2 Likes

@Newt @Dman1969 @SilvaBack203 @PharmerBob @Kotnmouf @Thumper welcome aboard

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag (again) :wink: . Set to watch. Good luck!

2 Likes

I’m stoked for you Brother! And jumpin on this train. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag I’ll be following along to give you moral support and likes lol

1 Like

Thanks for the tag I’m here 2 watch

2 Likes

Following along

1 Like

Lol :laughing:, I totally understand my friend , but I’m still a rookie , it’s many better plant growers here than me I’m sure , but I don’t mind sharing Intel from what I’ve learned over the many years I’ve been doing this illegally and legally , I just try to take out all the guess work for most beginners like I was , high level of comprehension without instructions or explanations , just courageous enough to try and learn on my own , and I’m good at problem solving skills in a blink of an eye :eye:, kind of critical thinker, , so if I can share information to help make it that more simple for the next one , I share what I’ve learn by experimenting and getting a personal one on one experience from growing and taking notes on the plants over all growth and health and all what I’ve done to it for as training or stressing .
But I’m almost certain if there is any questions you may have in the near future, which if I’m remembering right , I’m stoked on some Yoshi Cookies with some Moroccan Gold , but when I transferred from the woods :wood: to indoors , temp and humidity was my biggest pet pieve, than I learned I had to climate control , due to condensationand plant respiration , but once you can dial in the environment to the micronutrients life and macronutrients life and the rootzone can stay consistent in temp so all three phases are thriving , I already believe you’ll do great :+1:, cause it you harvested outdoors illegally more than twice , you know a wittle bit , but I’ll answer questions I’m familiar with are only experienced it , but even after I state my thoughts , always double check the information and research and read :books:, that way it can become a more detailed decision to what you might learn from reading than what I’m trying to explain, I never want to be the cause of another man’s choices and I’m wrong , that’s never the intent , but I’ll give my honest thoughts if I have an answer , now I’ll let the professionals chime in first cause I’m just a learning beginner rookie that reads :books: a lot of information daily on just about daily life as its changing right in front our own eyes :eyes:!

2 Likes

Well said… :+1::+1:. If you have a journal to tag me in? I would love to check it out. :call_me_hand::+1:

2 Likes

I’m excited about this next one , I think it’s going to be a banger as well , Grease Monkey :monkey:, X with Marshmallow OG & Purple Punch = Marshmallow Monkey Punch :facepunch:, hmmmm its going be interesting I think :thinking:! Couple months ?

3 Likes

Interesting indeed​:call_me_hand::+1:

2 Likes

so u got ur start outside too? you my friend are a humble genius from what i’ve read. and i can grow sum decent weed. when i was younger. did the start inside sex transplant. actually bred a strain that was dark purple and super dank. then i bred that with some seeds that where sativa dom. and ran that for six generations. i called it Dunwalke Dank. ( my parents farm was Dunkalke Farms) it was amazing finished up late Sept. when i had too hide for awhile i lostr the strain. i want to play with that again.( breeding)

2 Likes

Oh yes , I grew out in the swamps of Louisiana for years, and in the median of the interstates , we always had a patch for a patch in case one got compromised. I hated it , you could only get one shot at harvesting and once you got what you can get , I never went back to the location , Twice was my limit , to plant and harvest, so you had to get you’re math and plan right onetime , fun times !

3 Likes

lol i always thought about the side of highways… i kinda was lucky about my grows for years. we owned the farm. but when the eye in the sky came around game over. i would plant a half acre plot roughly. was impossible too hide from the air. they landed i ran. pop was going to kill me.
he just acted concerned asked if he could shoot at the druggies if he saw them they bought it and i got my ass chewed out. never saw my Pop so mad. i didnt relize they could seize his land :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I never had those options , I liked to smoke and figured if I grew enough I could do both , I was like 12 maybe, and I started my first plant in my best friend moms garden , and she said if you gone learn to do something , do it and never get caught, I was that fortunate , but she was a federal officer , so she taught me about N.P.K. and gardening and told me how to hide them in the wild , I thank God for Mrs Patty , unspeakable Love :heart:!

4 Likes

Great stuff with Coast of Maine! I use the Stonington Blend and it’s hot, preamended with NOK and all kinds of beneficial microbes. Recommend for transplanting and not seedlings. It’s the coco line though, not familiar with the soil line :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

i secrectly watched the guy on the farm next door. i was out riding my motorcycle and crashed into his grow… HOLY CRAP i thought i had died and gone to heaven. i was 13yrs old.l i took one small branch with seeds. then i would watch him with binos. from afar. fast foward 20yrs national guard steels my plants…

3 Likes

yummy

new toys

the girls

new toy for kief and the cheesh

6 Likes