Sometimes I just sit on the porch

Sometimes I just sit on the porch, on a still night, a little bit after the sun has set, and get faint whiffs of delicious flowering cannabis.

I think how dank and fruity it smells.
Then I realize it’s my flower tent exhaust.

I hope my neighbors appreciate the olfactory experience I’m treating them to.

22 Likes

That brings a smile to those that know!

9 Likes

When my neighbors do mention it I tell them “Your welcome!” and smile and walk away.

6 Likes

Lol, I get blasted with it because my exhaust is 12 feet from my back door

6 Likes

Mine is in the back side of the house.
I often wonder what the neighbors think. Maybe they think their grass is better. :grin:

6 Likes

Mine has to go through a lot of trees and vines and flowers to get to them. Natures filter.

4 Likes

Yeah. I’m in the “city”.

This is my back deck and grill…and their garage.

7 Likes

Oh to the midnight air!!!

6 Likes

My backyard stinks at night. Neighbors def know.

6 Likes

Only time I couldn’t keep up with it was 5 super silver haze giants. It’s a part of the house now

2 Likes

I usually can’t smell anything because everything is on the second floor and on the back side of my house. Came in late the other night and the air was very still out. As I came in the back door the sweet smell of buds put a huge smile on my face. I thought to myself its probably time to invest in another filter.

5 Likes

What better way to infuse an awesome aroma into the air…
Natures Febreze without the toxins!
Someone should do a spoof video like the Febreze commercial.

5 Likes

That someone is you! Eat a gummy square and start shooting.

4 Likes

@Drinkslinger sounds like me been there and done that that.

2 Likes

I am lucky on all accounts, but I have had a Neighbor from Hell. He was a Principal for a County Elementary School, and the couple adopted four Children. He was an Alcoholic that verbally abused his kids in words that I will not write, yet the way he delivered the verbal abuse was horrific. They divorced, moved away, and the new couple are from the West Coast. They complemented the smell when we met, for the first time. They get a small quantitys sent regularly, but I love the wide range of variety I have been blessed to sample. I reciprocate by chainsawing the Ficus Trees that runs the lotline. The other side smokes, so I give him some from my grows. In gratitude, every time he hunts he brings me a variety of game to eat. The far back is wedged out by a Lake, so I couldn’t have a better place to grow without incident. It’s amazing how much things can change, and what a change it was due to the jerk Principal getting caught having intercourse in his office with a Teacher’s Aid. Karma is AWESOME!!!

8 Likes

That’s awesome.

My neighbors are an older lady (80ish) and two teachers, (zzzzzzz).

I remember when the teachers moved in. I saw one in their garage smoking a pipe. I was like “sweet”.

Nope. Just tobacco.

2 Likes

Whatever happened to “higher” education?

3 Likes

I’m good with the neighbors I live in the country and have plenty of distance. What concerns me is the people that come around when you’re not at home. Come home about a week ago pulled in the driveway could see something stuck in the door jamb. After further inspection pamphlet left by religious group. I’ve tried a couple of different kinds of filters . I’m still looking for the one that will knock out 95% of the odor on the exhaust.

3 Likes

Most of my neighbors are growers anyway. Kinda hard to tell which garden it’s coming from. We all socialize together too so not much of a concern.
We’ll usually have a fall get together and swap meet with treat bags :grin::+1:
Peace for now folks. :v:

4 Likes

I’m hoping one day in the near future @Oldguy I can get in the same situation right now I’m still in one of the unfriendly States. Happy growing

3 Likes