Somethings up with my ladies

Here’s my ladies grown in coco and perlite
Super skunk autos
Give them fox farms trio and the bud booster trio + cal mag
PH my water at 5.8 Daily watering
I stopped veg nutes quite some time ago and now they get 1/3 dose of tiger bloom and full dose of Beastie blooms by what’s on container for an add in + half dose of plant food (big bloom) + full dose of cal mag every watering… I had to leave to work for 2 day’s temps got up to 85 for 1 of those days and pots got dry… one plant got some heat stress she looked great for a few days and then this happened:

so I did a flush it had been about 1 month since I did it before so did a good flush at 5.8 and then fed seemed to do fine for a day or 2 and now this.
This is one of my other super skunks that’s showing what looks like cal mag def to me but has been getting cal mag every watering like the others and they have all responded to there feedings very well until I left for a few days

Also I’ve checked under several damaged leaves have 0 pest or anything like that

1 Like

Seems maybe it’s just nature’s course but just seems like a lot of damage this early in flowering: also in cloth 3 gallon pots and ppms going in 900 to 1000 and coming out like 400or 500 so maybe up feedings just not sure what I should do next to fix this… thanks for any help at all :pray:

Could be Phosphorous deficiency.Let me tag someone @PurpNGold74 can you help

1 Like

i got damage like that and was told to back off on the cal mag that i used every watering

1 Like

I was thinking the same in the one plant but then again beastie blooms is like 0-50-30 maybe I’m under feeding haven’t had nute burn in some time maybe it’s time to up it just scared with these finicky girls

Maybe your right man can cal mag lockout phosphorus possibly? By the way didn’t set the post up very good sorry about that was ina hurry but picture 2 and 3 is a different plant same strain tho and same feeding schedule and also there are 3 of these girls in the same tent and girl number 3 is fine

Doing a little more research and I believe it’s coming down to either potassium problem or a cal mag problem maybe both for each of those plants haha first grow on my own where I’m running the show and I had some issues with my photos before this and there now almost ready for harvest and been doin great… these girls I didn’t have hardly any trouble at all with them until now

doing great. make as many mistakes as you can now so you can learn to spot it in the future

2 Likes

Yup. Mistakes are bound to happen. Probably in the soil reset, she just lacked a few good nutrients. And ur coco drying up completely can throw ur pH for a LOOP

@Covertgrower @Hellraiser @Myfriendis410

This deficiency is pass my eyes. Looks a bit like calmag in the newer pics and P or K in the older ones (rusty looking tips) but i believe that was adjusted correct?

2 Likes

I think so ph got all wacky when they dried out then I caused them to go def when I flushed and I did feed them with the last gallon of water I thought that’s how I was supposed to do it haha

1 Like

I would maintain the course, check run off for ppm, and ph, make sure that’s good. And continue on. Those leaves won’t recover, but watch out for the other leaves.

2 Likes