Something to worry about? Never seen leaves pray this high

Growing in coco, day 10 starting today, was running EC inflow at 450 but stayed to notice show growth so backed it off to 275, have lux at about 11000. Temp is 70-72, rh been at 45-50 in tent. Fed 2 times a day with 25 mls, at least 20% run off each time

I did have lux running at about 16000 for a couple hours until I noticed very light signs of light stress

1 Like

Nothing to worry about. U wanna worry when ur leaves are wilted or curling or getting brown spots or burnt tips

1 Like

When you repot Just bury the stems almost to the seed leaves, all that extra stem will grow roots

2 Likes

Agreed with above.
Lix. Means nothing by the way you need to convert it into pffd based on your lighting fixture and then pump. That pffd into a DLI calculator

2 Likes

Awesome thank you all! Completely forgot about HLG ppfd calculator, have it dialed in to a little under 100 ppfd now! I stress too hard on my seedlings, terrible about giving too much love lol

Looking at a dli of about 7.2 I think, 100 ppfd for 20 hours a day?

A lot of new leaves( depending on genetics ) pray super hard heck some of my starting leaves start purely vertical like they were hugging each other before flattening down

1 Like

This

is praying, lol.

1 Like