Something is wrong!

Go for the higher wattage, and, as I say, remove the globes.

The more light the better, basically

1 Like

@anon35207245 thank you ur awesome top take the time…do the globe’s come of easily

1 Like

Very, you just need a good knife to cut at least partially through the plastic where the globe joins the base and then a good twist and it’s off.

Or you can cut it all the way through with a small hacksaw, JUST breaking through to ensure you don’t go silly, but always cut where the translucent cover joins the main base as the LED’s are below that level so you won’t hit them.

It’s just two bits of plastic glued together, easy to split, I’m sure there’s a video on this site somewhere.

1 Like

@Kyliegirl146 bottom pic shows most this is basically my setup

@livefast how much is that led light. My tent might b too small.

1 Like

I’m running 2 of these, they’ve been workin great for me @Kyliegirl146

@Kyliegirl146 They measure 1’x8” each

@livefast thank you I’m gonna invest in one maybe two…cool beans and affordable

1 Like

@livefast are they bout 70 each

1 Like

I’m just checking in, and glad to see that you are progressing

1 Like

I see that model on Amazon at $73 per piece, new, so, yeah, about $70

2 Likes

@Budbrother yes my plants look great today. Everybody was awesome help .I’ll get with you as soon as I get everything together I will contact u about putting humidifier together.

2 Likes

Amazon has a sale the other week I think it was buy one get one :angry:

Glad to be of help :v:

1 Like

Get rid of the lights you have, and replace with LED’S . That will solve your heat problem, and should also help with humidity. I recommend at least 1000w light. Someday you are going to want a bigger tent, and that light will still work for you. I think you can spritz your plants with water, being careful not to spray directly onto your bulbs , I did this three or four times a day when when my plants in Veg., this will give them the moisture they need, without drowning them. It looks to me that your plants are doing great for the problems you have been having but you really need to upgrade your lighting if you want them to thrive.

@Pat2 I’m going to for my next grow. We solved the lighting problem for now. I’m gonna get some led bulbs for now. Then I’m gonna buy two of those led lights.

1 Like

@livefast it figures…lol but I’m going to invest in two but I want to do humidifier first.

2 Likes

Sorry for the late reply, have been on the road all week for work. Looks like you have a lighting solution for now with the others help, awesome!

Before you spend any more on lights check back in. The led tech and prices change all the time.

@dbrn32 its all good ppl work! I’m gonna keep a watch on Amazon for a sale

1 Like

@livefast can I use a 1000w and just have up but one light instead of two. Tents only 2x2x4?

1 Like