Something is wrong!

What size tent and how many plants ?
Are they falling off from top or bottom ?

@Countryboyjvd1971 2x2x4 tent size. On two plants leaves are curled under

2 Likes

What type of light fixture @Kyliegirl146

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

I’m no expert on lighting, but just judging from the picture, it looks a little dark. The leaf issue looks like a water/humidity issue to me as well…If your ph is where it should be.

1 Like

@bluntley420 there’s over 15,000 lumens I’ll add more when its time to flower. But yes I’m having a temp/hum problem. I’m waiting for a pen in the mail but I use ffof so ph should b ok

1 Like

Fox Farm soil will work best if the water you add to it is Ph ed to 6.5 . In veg my exhaust and circulating fan goes off with the lights on the timer . In flower I let the circulating run 24-7 .

2 Likes

@Seeddog see too much different info. I was told I could turn exhaust fan of at night but to leave circular fan on 24/7…do u have a exhaust fan blowing into tent?

You don’t need a expensive inline as a intake some like this would work just as well fir your size tent

https://www.amazon.com/iPower-Booster-Inline-Exhaust-Grounded/dp/B00CQBFOTS

I personally don’t recommend turning of circulation fans mine run 24-7

2 Likes

No …Only exhaust fan and hot air out of tent to cellar window outside . Fresh air from inside the basement [ which is cooler than outside air ] is pulled in through vent flaps in the bottom of my tent . Fresh air from outside is too hot and would increase tent air temperature . Don’t worry , It can get confusing until you get it figured out . Everyones set up is different and it changes with the seasonal temperatures .

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 that’s what I have these are my babies they were so dry. I gave one a little water but wo ph. I don’t have any I got to get some. Idk what to do they are wilting so bad

@Seeddog @Countryboyjvd1971 look at my poor plant

@Countryboyjvd1971 they perked right back up. They dried out fast. I know I’m suppose to use ph I have to get some but I live in the woods in florida and the store is forty miles away. I’m gonna order some on line

3 Likes

I love amazon for that reason lol
and yes you should always adjust your ph
Depending on water either up or down
I have well water myself
Have you tested the water ph
Im lucky Mine comes out around 6.5 normally but will float a bit in either direction depending on time of year amount of rain etc but is always in proper range
I do need to adjust after adding nutrients tho the will always drop the ph level
They will dey fast in low humidity situations again the low humidity causes the plant to drink more to combat the low humidity

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 I didn’t have any but I couldn’t let them get worse so I watered them w purified water. I use eBay cheaper than Amazon

1 Like

I agree that small intake fan is probably the way to go long term. In the meantime, most tents have a screened opening at that bottom with a flap over it. Usually you can open the flap the introduce more fresh air. You just have to be aware of light leaks.

1 Like

@dbrn32 I do open them only during the day bc of light leaks. I turn off exhaust at night otherwise I don’t have any humidity. I thinks its hard bc it’s not in a place that is dark all the time. I just keep inside fans going 24/7. I’m ordering another fan to put air in but I still have hardly any humidity. I’m having trouble raising it. And suggestions?

1 Like

Put a humidifier in the room you’re pulling intake air from.

1 Like

I ended up making one for my tent and use a controller to maintain proper humility levels. It’s super cheap and easy if you want to know more.

1 Like

I was gonna to a little personal humidifier but the exhaust fan will pull out out I think. I live in a very humid state and this is the most humid part of year. I just can’t keep enough humidity in there w a fan. It’s 45 right now. I’m gonna get a controller for exhaust fan and maybe put out on a timer. The airs on but u’d never know it. Maybe if I put a inline fan blowing in and putting humidifier behind it so its blowing humid air in. Idk I’m over thinking out now.

1 Like