Something is wrong!

I over watered a couple days ago. My plants are planted in ffof from the beginning. And now I woke up p to a bunch of hanging leaves. But there’s a lot of new growth. I don’t know what to do. Humidity is 45 and temp is 87 I opened tent up.

@countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Is the soil still wet
Also did lights just turn on
Sometimes your plants will start droop just before lights out on just after lights on which is normal

Tent looks full too but plants look nice

Humidity is actually low for a plant in Veg
Lower humidity will cause your plant to draw more moisture from pots
You should try to raise your humidity a bit
Temps are a little warmbut not bad
78-80 is fine in veg
Humidity should be around 78%
Let me see if i can fine a guide for you

6 Likes

Not real wet. The bottom of bag is a little wet. No lights went on at one am. I’m having trouble with humidity if I close up tent temp goes up to close to a 100 degrees and humidity is at 65. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I haven’t gave them any food bc they were planted in fox farm ocean forest. But ive noticed they stopped growing tall, but all kinds of small leaves are growing up the stems

1 Like

They look good as far as feed goes
The ffof should be enough until flower in most cases so don’t feed
Let pots dry out before watering again

Do you have a intake and exhaust fans set up fan set up in tent ? Where is tent located in a spare ac contrlled room ?

1 Like

Tents in my room my house has ac. Bout 75. I have to fans inside and exhaust fan, no intake. I will order one if u think I need one. I leave window open during lights on.

1 Like

Cool yeah try adding a small intake fan
Maybe 4 inch

That will help draw cool air in when tent is closed up

Keep me posted

Like i said otherwise your plants look good

1 Like

One more thing when its time to water what should ph b in water being im not using nutes yet. Im gonna try to get plants healthy…so I can flower. Before they get too big. I put a wet wash cloth near fan inside. Should I buy a small cool mist humidifier

1 Like

You want the ph to be 6.3 - 6.8
I try to be steady at 6.5 myself @Kyliegirl146

2 Likes

I read ur article. I put washcloths and small bottles of water in there. I didn’t want to do cool mist bc it could hit hot lightbulb hopefully this will work. Plants are losing its big leaves.

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 should I buy a small humidifier bc I put bottles of water and washcloths in room but humidity reads the same like 55. And I turned off exhaust fan to get humidity up. I’ll get another fan

1 Like

Sorry forbslow reply im at work lol
A humidifier added to the room tent is in would be better then putting one in tet exhaust fan pulls air out to fast ti properly add humidity
So if it was me i would tryvto raise room humidity
Since it’s in bedroom and ac is running this time of yeae it may be a little bit of a challenge
You definitely dont want air to be stagnant either
A speed control on exhaust might help you maintain humidity by slowing exhaust speed down ? Just a thought
The water and rags thing might help if you have a small fan in tent moving Air across towel

1 Like

I think @Countryboyjvd1971 has you set. I was just wondering if you have passive intakes on your tent open?

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 I have one on order control for fan. I turned off fan so I get some humidity every couple hours I put it on for a few. I think I’m going to put it on a timer with my lights. Just during veg. I have good humidity for flowering. I’m not gonna over think.it. Can I do that put exhaust on timer with lights so it goes off during nite hours. I don’t remember having these problems years ago. No problem bout work. When u have a chance its good. Right now exhaust fan is off…to build up some humidity. Is that ok

1 Like

@dbrn32 I have exhaust fan, two fans inside, I just ordered another inline fan. What do u mean just open the openings? I can’t seem to get humidity up without shutting off exhaust. Its very hot where I live and ac is on cold so its hard to keep humidity up.

1 Like

You can put it on a timer if you need to
Just make sure humidy stays in check and you keep fans in tent on moving air 24-7
High humidity and stagnant air is a breeding ground for mold
If you wanted to you could find a humidistat to control exhaust fan this way humidity stays in proper range
Ill see if i can find a link

2 Likes

Something like this would turn your exhaust fan on or off when needed to keep humidity in set range
Youll need to keep a eye on temperature

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 I’m gonna try the exhaust fan control first and see if that helps and the fans going. I have a question. Can a plant survive with big leaves dying

Yes they can in fact they will start shedding leaves as they get older
The lower on plant and less light they get they will die off
But you definitely need leaves on them

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 I have allot of new growth but big leaves are dropping like flies