Something is the matter with my leaves

I would give that statement 1000 likes if I could

3 Likes

Hell I had a pinched nerve in my neck , 4 plates and 8 titanium screws holding my C2 - C5 together , I xan now say my head is screw on literally but the pain fucking sucks , I hurt all day everyday non stop , it’s a constant pain but nowhere near as it was , so it’s not in life we get dealt a good hand , it’s the ability to play a bad hand well ?
I just try to survive it each day and deal with it , but pain is the only thing a Doctor cannot test your blood for , they must ask you how bad is the pain and it’s still noway to accurately measure it ?

3 Likes

And then act like you are chasing for pills, even when you’re just trying to figure out what the heck is wrong with you

4 Likes

Hey Debbie-
You just give us the word and we can get some like votes for you no problem!!!
Peace…

3 Likes

What do you mean by like votes? If everybody sent a letter to my congresswoman that would be something or their congressperson

@DebbieM
They stole enough heroin from Kabul over the last 10 years to supply Earth and Mars with opium and lithium , they not worried about you few Lil plants lol !

1 Like

but my housing is federal and therefore illegal for the loan, one of the few things they can actually evict me for

1 Like

Still b Leary Deb. They must have been somewhat worried as they did have someone come to your house over it. Take everything with a grain of salt here. I’d still be Leary if u don’t know who’s knocking on door or don’t know by looking thru the peep hole in door don’t open it unless ur stuff is put up they may just do a random on I here or there to see if they surprise u. Just keep 1 eye open at all times lol.

5 Likes

Debbie-
Listen to Mark on this. If you have anything that could get you kicked out, you need to have a plan to hide it, or move to a state where you can grow it. Be careful please!!! Peace…

5 Likes

It’s just this one building, It is legal to grow, but my type of grant is a federal one, I’m going full stealth on this one, I’ve got another carbon filter my daughter will hook up for me, that will help as well as the fact that now I am ready, just in case. Thanks for thinking of me

6 Likes

YOU are welcome Debbie!!!