Something is the matter with my leaves

Pepper and tomato plants slightly resemble pot plants, that’s a good idea Yoshi

2 Likes

I just be trying to learn us something , I just be thinking :thinking:, trying be creative but I get called many other things, I’m used to it now after 46 years of it lmao :rofl:!

2 Likes

@Mark0427 @abouttime @Kinglouida13th @patchman @sunasun @Dankloud @scylents @dirtydave @Myfriendis410 @Low
I hid them under the bed when she was here, no big deal, I told her I might grow some peppers or something, but that when it was legal I would be growing it again, I made it absolutely clear that I was not willing to take a chance on losing my housing under any circumstances. It couldn’t have been more perfect timing, really, as that was the day the last bit was to get jarred for the cure anyway. If something bad had to happen this was the best way to have it happen. Sometimes I am just incredibly lucky, what could have been so bad, if they took them or something, I don’t know if they could have, wouldn’t they need federal cops for that, but I don’t think they could have evicted me without a warning first, not sure about that. I also told her that it was all for me I’m not selling it or anything and she didn’t at any time ask me where is it, or tell me I can’t have it here, I just cant’t grow it, apparently.

9 Likes

Well good for u bud still be Leary for the next month or 2 and make sure they don’t want to do a pop up surprise visit to check on things. B careful.

4 Likes

Sounds like you got a bit of a result by the sounds of it. At least there was no third degree or anything like that. I’m sure anything taken would be classed as theft, as well as being inadmissible in any evidence based follow up type proceedings. Did they offer any hint as to any follow up visits :thinking:

2 Likes

If they took anything it would totally be legal as it is a go ernment owned bldg. She would lose on that lol. Would get stuff back if it ever went legal in her bldg but info believe they would be able to confiscate her stuff most likely not without warning but government works I. Mysterious ways :laughing:. Just b safe and watch your surroundings deb. Do u have a filter???

2 Likes

I have a 6 inch I believe it is. Brand new took out the box was gonna install it and said ahhh. F it I’m legal and smell don’t bug me so it’s wrapped in a garbage bag setting in a corner. Was 119 bucks for the dagum filter that’s just setting there

2 Likes

Hmmm intriguing stuff Mark. I figured anything lifted, without relevant authority would be unlawful as that stuff is yours not theirs.

1 Like

It is that way for us she is still illegal there tho so she could find herself in a heap of trouble if they wanted to be asses about it if she kept it up or didn’t remove it. Government is crude and someone u don’t wanna hassle with lol.

3 Likes

I can imagine. They get their way by pure blunt force trauma. Some nameless face in an office somewhere just doing a 9 to 5, spitting out reams of paperwork to helpless souls with no thought or consideration for anything or anyone else

1 Like

Oh yeah, no doubt. It’s who pops by, my case manager and my case worker do not care, they think I should have it and say they never even smelled it at all. So next time they come though I will have to put them in the storage. I did tell her I might grow some peppers, but that I would wait for the weed to be legal, and that I wrote my congresswoman and that they are voting this week. @Davyg No hint as to follow up visits, I was pretty straight with her, I told her I was growing, and why and since feds weren’t really enforcing anything I hadn’t been too worried about it. Didn’t even seem concerned or aware that the weed is also federally illegal and I’m doing that here. I really didn’t know what to expect she was nice about it and thanked me for letting her come look around. For all I knew she was gonna show up with the fbi o something
They won’t fit under the bed in a month. Also think I really should only do 3 plants. I’m keeping them to 3gal fabric pots so I will be able to lift them if I have to move them I can use the seat of my walker to transport them as the storage is on the other side of the building. I wish I really knew how fast the auto will grow. I really want to get into the perpetual grow. If I only get a couple oz per plant I need a much more rapid turnover, that is for sure.
As far as filter I have a carbon filter that came with the mars kit, and my daughter rigged up a splitter to use for the tent Lou gave me at the same time. He did include a filter but it was kinda damaged a bit…well she thought it would be better to use the newer one for both. It must be nice to have nice stuff just laying around, why don’t you return it? I’m poor, I always return things it turns out I don’t need. Or you could always send it to me if it’s just taking up space and you need to discard it. Just joking, not in my budget.
HEY!!! Did you notice post 1482? Pet peeve was only being able to respond to 10 people and finally figured it out!!! That’s 2 good things in a couple days, usually they come in three’s so maybe something else good will happen to me. The first thing was they found out what was the matter with my pain problem that has been getting worse and worse since June of 2020. I went to a pain dr first, (after oncologist and radiologist) and he just said get off the drugs and let me give you steroid shots that asshole. then I went on to rehab, neuro, spine and back to different pain guy having done ct scans, mri’s. He sent me for another mri but I couldn’t stay still, so tried a mylieogram which didn’t show anything, and then sent me for the torture test (well it was back in the 80’s) and it turns out to be a pinched nerve in my neck. An Answer, after all this, really an answer, I despaired of ever getting an answer and without that answer there is no solution. But now, HOPE. So happy for me.
Oh, man, sometimes I go on and on. Sorry

3 Likes

That’s what I thought really too, but I’m in the only illegal building on the block. It’s always something.
When I was 19 they changed the liquor laws to being beer and wine was legal at 19 and then when I was 21 they changed it back. I always thought they did that just for me

WTH I thought I was crazy for getting up at 5:30 am and I see all you guys in earlier time zones already awake… are you people insane??? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I don’t get much sleep, sometimes none. As far as the insanity? Perhaps

2 Likes

Yeah I kinda knew that about you

Oh the sleep thing too lol

Good morning dear, hope your day is off to a good start

I had my recurring nightmare last night so I get to wonder why my dead wife is back and marrying some other schmuck in my subconscious

Rejection is bad enough when you get it from live people that exist, let alone when deceased people come back from the grave to reject you… stupid dreams

2 Likes

It’s midday here and a glorious day. One of the joys of belonging to a global family :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

6:15 a.m. here just barely starting to get light

2 Likes

Oh man, it’s almost 5:30am here and I’ve been up for an hour. Man, I need to go make coffee.

I don’t think I’ll see the sun til 7. The days sure get short here fast.

Fingers crossed that midday brings some gloriousness. Right now I’m entirely prepared for another day of having problems getting ahold of materials for work. :sob:

3 Likes

Look at it this way at least you’re not the new guy with the shit presentation coming up ha ha ha ha

Poor new guy. :pleading_face:

BTW Debbie this is awesome news.
Had a good friend with a pinched nerve in her back. Caused perpetual problems - had some pretty minor surgery (in the grand scheme of back surgery anyhow) and is 1000% improved so hope is right!

3 Likes