Something is the matter with my leaves

What nutes you using?

1 Like

I usually take the pics on my phone, then add the pics from my phone and use the keyboard here to do the text part. My phone doesn’t share all the pics so it’s so much easier to get them
easier. My leaves are done with nutes now, my new grow won’t need them for a while at least. So right now I’m considering eiher going to use the ff trio again, but also thinking of either Jacks or the foop, I’m not sure yet, so far nobody has let me know if they have used/heard of FOOP.

1 Like

Jacks for the win
You won’t regret it. It’s easy peasy

1 Like

Im on first grow, so unfortunately i would not be of any help. Ive never even heard of most of that. Lol i wish you good luck though!

2 Likes

Welcome ExoFly. You came to the right place, everyone here is helpful and super nice about it, you need help, just ask and magically it will appear. We have just master growers here and they share their tips and tricks and if something happens they help you figure it out and tell you what to do to fix it. It’s remarkable. A wonderfully friendly forum made up of people just like you only they know what they are doing. Debbie's First Shot at Seeds - #28 by DebbieM Here’s a link to my new grow

1 Like

Welcome to the community @ExoFly

2 Likes

Thank you both very much. I found out quick that the people here are awesome and very knowledgeable. Saved my plants! This is a very cool place. Ill check out the grow, and thanks for the welcome!

1 Like

No. I use that and jacks. But not exactly 321 (this is a ratio, not the name of the product). Still jacks tho. I also add signal and occasionally a silica boost. Good thing you asked. I just remembered I haven’t given my blue dreams any signal at all yet. Better remember to add a little to my feed tomorrow.

Signal for increased terpene production and silica for increased trichome. Jacks part A does already have silica though.ofc

1 Like

@abouttime @Kinglouida13th @Mr_Wormwood @patchman @Hellraiser @Budz @Jaydawg6528 @Dankloud @yoshi @kaptain3d

This is Sprout, chopped down last night, the bottom is the whole thing, the middle is not done being trimmed and the easel is cleaned and ready to weigh and hang. I have to weigh it so I can torture myself about how much it loses when drying. What’s a good hobby without stress and conflict?

So, it’s wet trimmed, I’m tired and so tomorrow I plan on breaking this into weighable pieces so I know approx what I will have and then in the closet til dry when I’ll weigh it again and jar it up.
Clara is ready to harvest also, but I’m busy on Saturday so will wait until Friday to put her in the dark and then I was given an excellent idea of trimming her before I cut her down, I can just set the whole pot on the table, clean her up, cut, weigh and hang. She is STILL damp day 5 no water, 10 without nutes either. I’d do it now but I have weekend plans.
What I have in the jars is very nice already, smooth and tasty, it’s only been curing for 10 days, leaving it in the jars until it’s gone, see if it’s even better
Mark what is aso e?

7 Likes

It’s so good that you finally got to harvest

1 Like

I willing to bet a wager of $5 , she @DebbieM can ph her water in less than 10 minutes now ? Any takers ?

2 Likes

Congratulations on getting to the finish line.

2 Likes

You betcha! At least 10% of the time I can ph in less than 10 mins. And, at least 10% of the time it takes me over 10 mins. One of these statements is true. Which one???
No, seriously, it’s the second one. Most of the time I can get it in once. Like dumping the right amt of down in once. I had to think about this for a minute, and you are right Yoshi. Where you been? Missed you

2 Likes

I’m hanging out in the shadows , just so you know I’m super proud of you Rock star !

3 Likes

@abouttime @Kinglouida13th @Mr_Wormwood @patchman @Hellraiser @Budz @Jaydawg6528 @Dankloud @Mark0427 @kaptain3d
So, Clara is ready she’s been in the dark for 60 hours, I couldn’t get to it today. Is it bad to wait until tomorrow or Sunday?

Omg that’s same thing that happened to me
Gary was in the dark for like 4 days
I figure you gonna chop and stick right back in a dark closet so seems like no harm but then what do I know right?

1 Like

Me either, that’s why I asked, but that sounds logical to me. But if I have to I will do it tonight.

1 Like

I personally would at least chop them out of the ground. In the experiment I did with viewing trichomes under a microscope and viewing how much/if the trichomes continue to develop after chop… My personal evidence showed that it continues to go for a few days after being chopped. I couldn’t say why this happens because I did not test multiple variables, or really record any variables other than photo evidence. If I had to guess it has something to do with moisture retention… Keeping part of the plant alive. Also if you think about it, if the resin coats the bud, then you could reason to believe it shields moisture evaporation?? So if you wait longer than where you want your weed, it’ll matter. In my opinion.

P.s. I know nothing :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and now I’m rambling.
Take a look:

1 Like

I’m with dank. If u can just pop it open and hurry and chop it quick as possible and flip it upside down nothing else don’t have to separate it or anything just choo at base and hand upside down. I don’t think it will do any harm tho besides get a bit more amber for u and build up a bit more tricks possibly from the dark. Good job Deb. Give it a week or so dry time. Don’t separate the branches leave it as one of possible and hang as one. I’ll like the product better plus that will help get u a slower dry as 1

1 Like

Oh, well I think I’m gonna need a power tool to get thru that. I had a friend chop Sprout and it looked hard even for him. Plus I really wanted to wet trim her, It’s just fine being able to smoke right out of the jar, and when it’s dry I feel like I’m brushing all the trichomes off. Well at 10am it’s 72 hours instead of 48 so I guess I better get in and do it. It’s gonna take me a while to work up to that. I sewed 10 patches on biker jackets yesterday, that’s tough on a regular machine and am in more pain than usual. But us poor people can always use extra cash, I wish they would ask me more often. It’s not the sewing it’s the maneuvering the jacket thru the machine. Anyways…Thanks and I’ll get that done today before I leave. Clara is my personal stash so I not want her ruined

1 Like