Something is the matter with my leaves

You are, and he is

And, being a furry lesbian, Iā€™m an excellent ā€œcunilinguistā€ :smiling_imp:

:scream:
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Iā€™m definitely a lesbian trapped in a dudes body

2 Likes

@kaptain3d so, being a furry lesbian and a wannabe furry lesbian how long were you waiting to use that line? Perfect timing, I do have to say

3 Likes

Itā€™s been known for a whileā€¦ :crazy_face:

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Iā€™m not into that whole furry thing
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Thatā€™s a little too kink for me

1 Like

I mean the line word play and the opportunity by wormā€™s line. And you were right on it. It was waiting and ready to use, but how often does that kind of chance just happen? Thought it was great

1 Like

That worked! Thanks for the info, and the name!! Iā€™m sure I tagged you in, but I just figured out the invites and Iā€™m getting everybody from this page the link. I never got that before, I tried to do stuff with it but I was always wrong. Mark sent me detailed directions and I still couldnā€™t figure it out and then all of a sudden it just came clear and now I have actually sent one, not a picture of one. Shows you can teach an old dog a new trick

1 Like

@abouttime @Kinglouida13th @Mr_Wormwood @patchman @Hellraiser @Budz @Jaydawg6528 @Dankloud @yoshi @kaptain3d

Clara hasnā€™t needed water for 4 days now. Sheā€™s still damp as of last night, normally water every other day. Later Iā€™ll go pick a bud and post some microscope pics just in case she is ready and thatā€™s why she wonā€™t drink. Is that normal?

1 Like

When they get close to harvesting, they donā€™t drink anymore.
You can actually figure out how close to the harvest window you are based on how much they arenā€™t drinking anymore. They start to slow down towards the end quite a bit.

5 Likes

@abouttime @Kinglouida13th @Mr_Wormwood @patchman @Hellraiser @Budz @Jaydawg6528 @Mark0427 @yoshi @kaptain3d

I want at least half amber on Clara, Sprout is being cut down today. Have you ever heard of FOOP? Itā€™s a nutrient line. A friends boyfriend is a grower for 20 years and he came over today, someone who knows in my house in person. He was very complimentary about my girls and showed me in person how to trim with snips, I have a real hard time with that, but Iā€™m pretty good at it by hand. He was super impressed with Clara and is willing to pay me if I find a seed! His friend who has the grow farm has done Gelato many times but he said mine was better than any heā€™s ever seen. I knew Clara was remarkable, but wow, that made feel really good. I wish I would have cloned her. Anyway tho he said this FOOP was just the best fertilizer and food. Iā€™m thinking about it. Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™ll need nutrients as I got the Happy Frog soil for when I transplant my new grow, but I wouldnā€™t mind some feedback and/or opinions of anyone who may have tried it. I havenā€™t seen anybody say anything about that brand. I do know that I used to use fish water for my houseplants and it rocked!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never tried foop. But I know of it. I like what it does. But I donā€™t see it to be more beneficial than other options

1 Like

Itā€™s got stuff in it like mycos and some other stuff that would have to be purchased separately. I am not using nutes for a while, Iā€™m putting the new grow in Happy Frog. I donā€™t want to f*** around with nutes for a while. Itā€™ll be like a vacation

Tribus bloom. Not tribus original or tribus grow. I was gonna test the latterā€¦ But I donā€™t feel the need now. Unless I did some experiment for the sake of itā€¦

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D6TPNVY

This stuff is truly amazing. There are grows using basically exactly the same everything else I do. But they use original or a different rhizoā€¦ they arenā€™t getting what I doā€¦

Thatā€™s two different tents.

Myco is a rhizo

3 Likes

whatā€™s a rhizo? and that is $70.00 for 8 oz. That is insane. Are you rich or something? Iā€™m poor. Now do you just use that, or do you use other stuff too?

Oh. Rhizo is the overall species of bacteriaā€¦ So to speak. At this $70 you are getting 14 B cultures per mLā€¦ yet some other options donā€™t even give you 2 for the same price.

In reality. My $70 optionā€¦ Is the poor optionā€¦ itā€™s astronomically cheaperā€¦ Itā€™s just the education issue that comes into play.

My $70 supply will last me at least a year

I use 6 ml a week for three plantsā€¦ $70 gets me 250ml. 52 weeks a year. Got to take into account 70% of the planfs life Iā€™m not adding tribus. So one year becomes years very quicklyā€¦ I should write a book. Since I canā€™t explain this on a forum levelā€¦ Obviously. Itā€™s really simple. I just canā€™t figure out how to explain it simplyā€¦ Lol

2 Likes

So, you just use that? And you are not mixing up other nutes, compost teas, and other different kinds of stuff? Just the one thing? Iā€™m not a chemist, I want to go simple, but yet I want the stuff everyone else uses like the mycos and bat poop, and all the other stuff, but I canā€™t do that. Even if I could afford it I have nowhere to keep it all. My hands shake so itā€™s a bit hard to measure stuff out if not using the syringe thing I have. I could do that if it was only in flower and the only thing, Happy frog doesnā€™t need anything for a few months to my understanding (which sometimes is minimal). So?

2 Likes

Iā€™m I donā€™t think it lasts a few months, more Lila a month to maybe 6 weeks

2 Likes

No nutes on the new grow should be needed for at least 1 month. U might have to add aso e earlier or later depending on how much u water thru the grow. The more watering with runoff the more u r washing out faster so keep in mind on that also. I did soil where I soaked til runoff and then it was good for 3 to 5 days without waters. As it grew it went to at the end I did one water per day with minimal runoff cov is so much better tho faster growth rates better taste smell and all. Even in the grow rooms smells cleaner as there is no dirt to smell.

2 Likes

If its easier, you can take pics on your phone then email them to yourself. Then open the email on your pc, and youll be able to download them to your pc. If you need any help figuring that out, let me know.

1 Like