Something is the matter with my leaves

Hey Mark, hit me up on IG, please.

Debbie-
What you use for nutes depends on how you want to grow. A lot of people are jumping onto the Jackā€™s nutrients lately with good results. They are easy to use. If you are happy with Fox Farms stick with them. You do whatā€™s best for you!!
Hope the pain gets better. Peaceā€¦

1 Like

Hey Debbie-
You can do what I do sometimes- when I canā€™t sleep I type from bed! You can get all the pillows like you like them and curl up with good company! Just a thought. Have a great day and weekend!! Peaceā€¦

1 Like

Donā€™t have a laptop, just PC and phone, with phone brand new broke the screen so hard to read and type on screen I usually talk to text but the new autocorrect is even worse than the old autocorrect and I have little patience with correcting. I also would love that, but I am hardly ever in bed, even tho I have a new adjustable frame and my bed is comfy and it smells SO FREAKING GOOD in there. I sleep mostly on the couch in the recliner. I sleep in small segments not like for a whole night at a time so even trying to sleep in the bed I end up on the couch just out of muscle memory, I guess. I canā€™t sleep flat so the bed was not working for me until I got the adjustable frame and by that time I was just used to sleeping on the couch, which I donā€™t want to do really as that wears it out and itā€™s a really nice couch. Man, I can just go on and on forever and not shut up, but you lucked out and I canā€™t sit here anymore. Thanks for being you

Doin great! So, You want to start a new round with all youā€™ve learned and you want to use old soil?
How about just the FF and 25% perlite.
Thatā€™s simple!!
And you really did well with FF nutes and your getting used to phā€™n so if you still have some left I would stick with until itā€™s used up.
Tho Jacks is easy to use, you use it at every watering because feeding levels are light and consistent so a little MORE work as far as getting a every other feeding you do with FF and others.
Ofcourse if you use the FF soil, brand new, you donā€™t any of the nutes for the first 6 weeks depending how much water you use when watering. As Iā€™ve mentioned to you previously before, I like to stay on a every 2 day schedule so I can plan my life around the plants!!
Goodluck @DebbieM, your almost there!!!

2 Likes

I wasnā€™t thinking of it as old soil, this was a very nice soil with nutrients in it also and it has been sealed up, so itā€™s not dried out and has a very nice texture, itā€™s good stuff with lots of peat and worm castings and all that good stuff feeds up to 3 months, what I used on Clara. Which was so much nicer than what I used on Sprout, but I didnā€™t pick that dirt. I was thinking of adding the ffof in just cuz lots of ppl do and nobody has not liked it so far. And thereā€™s a difference in the buds, also, couple of Sprouts buds got accidently trimmed off and they are light and airy where Clara is dense and hard and heavy
I took Clara out of the test last night and took some pictures over and now I canā€™t figure out which ones or what

3 Likes

Debbie-
The differences in bud density could be genetics. They have been under the same light, otherwise I would say itā€™s a light issue. Some strains have very dense buds and others are lighter. When you start planting from seed you will get to choose which plants you want to grow. You are doing a great job! Peaceā€¦

1 Like

Ok so I may have misunderstoodā€¦its fresh soil thatā€™s leftoverā€¦got it. Thatā€™s cool
Good to hear that she has solid nugz. The other maybe a Sativa leaning, they do run a little looser.
Congrats!!

1 Like

I agree, it was a bag seed called Desai from a dispensary in MI and I couldnā€™t find any grow info on it, but from what Iā€™ve read I definitely think itā€™s hybrid sativa. They smell totally different too. Clara smells divine, whereas Sprout smells I canā€™t describe it, even, maybe mediciney. Iā€™ll find out after the cure whether sheā€™s good or not. I know Clara will be exceptional. Pick off 5 leaves and then wash w/alcohol, repeat. So freaking sticky.
When is your next song coming out?

2 Likes

My limited experience with dispensary seeds are that they make their own strains in house, so that they are able to market their product better.
A widely known strain, people can get anywhere, but when you have your own, and people like, that separates you from the rest.

1 Like

Theyre ya go!..doesnā€™t mean it wonā€™t do the trick.
We did a another vid. I posted it on my journal and itā€™s on YouTube on our page there too and on the web. Just type in the band name and .com

1 Like

I grew a bordello strain developed in CO and it looked like a tumble weed with small buds everywhere. Smell was amazing but my tasters did not like the high at all.

2 Likes

A third one? I got the second one and shared it on fb, Iā€™d like you to be popular. Make some money, I like that music

2 Likes

Hey Debbie- I hope you are doing well! Itā€™s been a minute since I got back to you. I was thinking about the differences in your buds and it dawned on my feeble mind that one could be a sativa hybrid like you said and the other could have been more of an indica. Indicas tend to have more dense buds, whereas sativas tend to be a little more airy. But honestly there could be 50 different reasons why they turned out the way they did. I am so happy for you that you got them turned around and healthy! I told you they are very resilient plants. I am going to start my grow in a week or so give or take. I am going to clean and wipe down my room and the tent and then germinate. The seeds I got are ILGM Critical Mass. 40% of Leafly reviewers say they get good pain relief from it. You should read the description about them on the seed bank list. Itā€™s critical mass feminized, and I am going photo not auto this time. I got some not so great news Monday at my Dr. appt. and I will shoot you an IM msg about it. Nothing really serious like cancer or anything, but still not good. I hope you are doing well, please take care!
Peaceā€¦

1 Like

Bam. This is exactly the description to give for ilgm white widow autoflower lol. It grow nassive shoots everywhere not huge but pretty potent but the tumble weed is a good description for it. Every plant of it i grown so far got fricken huge 5 feet tall and 3 to 4 feet round and not pointy like normal it was like a round tumbleweed

2 Likes

@RockStarDebbieM @DebbieM Iā€™m so proud of you I canā€™t stand it darn it . Gal you did that and like the rock star you are , Iā€™m excited to see your next one from a healthy beginning .
The early stress can be a contributor to the airy larfy buds as well and as @patchman said Sativa can be of a more light airy larfy bud density unless you add rock hard , flower fuel , big bud , are any bud enhancer to help them dense up and much cooler Temps also will help them tighten up big time run cool Temps. Indicas do out weight sativa in bud weight and density , but Iā€™m just happy you have both !

1 Like

Hey Debbie-
Just checking in to see how you are doing. Are you still looking at strains to buy? I am trying to remember what you like, and I am thinking itā€™s the Indicas. I read about one today that pretty much said it will knock your pain out, then it will knock you out. I will find out which that one was. Hope you are well! I am just trucking right along. I am like the million dollar man (ā€œwe can rebuild himā€¦ā€). They do have a million invested in me. I was one of the 1st people in the United States to get an MRI. NIH had just gotten their machine, and I needed an MRI. Anywho,
I hope you are doing as well as you can be. I am gonna start a grow soon, I will tag you. Way to harvest that bud!!! Peaceā€¦

1 Like

Def want to know what kind that was. I want something that literally nails you to the couch and renders you numb to all internal pains, they probably donā€™t make that yet. That MRI info is pretty cool, they experimented on you and millions of people have received life giving and saving information from that test. Itā€™s nice that way, my friend, my dead Debbie was one of the first people to receive a shunt for Chemo and it got fā€™d up and infected and they learned that if it was longer they could just pull it out and cut it off and still would be ok, instead of taking it all out and reinstalling it. Sheā€™s in medical books and has saved lots of extra agony from happening to many cancer patients all around the world. Iā€™m good as I can get with no meds, Iā€™m taking kratom, I donā€™t think I have the right kind yet, theresā€™ a lot of them and I have to take so much to just shave off the top of this pain

Hereā€™s a couple shots of the girls

4 Likes

The next time you get bored, go look look at seeds. There are actually 2 strains that should help you. Read the descriptions of Hindu Kush and Purple Kush. That may be what you are looking for. Hope your weekend was good and you have a great week!! Peaceā€¦

1 Like

They have those strains to be honest , except they either very expensive or hard to find . Graviola sour sop vitamins will help as well from the rain forest and has no side effects , the Kratom can help as well.

1 Like