Something is the matter with my leaves

I tried red bali and no go. Not as good as the whote maeng so far. Even the trainwreck they have which consists of all the strains together is not as good lol. So far white maeng is da best i tried even wife agrees its a serious amount of pain relief and energy also. If u can and r willong for pain they have pain terminator pills also work great. Combo of caffine. Acetimetophin and asprin. Also great. I mix a pack of these 4 white meang and 2 or 3 motrin and im good from 5 or 6 am til about 2 or 3 pm then i redose good til morning and i am constantly on the move lol. Barely ever sit and relax

2 Likes

I just need the name brand and a photo so I can track them down for purchase !

2 Likes

I get it from wild bills tobacco by my house. There r plenty of brands out there the botanicals gardens were good but a bit more pricey

1 Like

I just ran up to local smoke shop and p/u some I got bali gold that’s what the guy recommended, and after reading all the pkgs I thought to try this one first, started out w/recommended dose, not so hot, gonna try 3 more, I really hope these work, it would be so nice

2 Likes

Hey Debbie-
I was looking for my next strain to buy for my next grow and saw something that I think might help you. Skywalker OG is a strain noted for its high THC levels (26%)
and has shown promise for back pain sufferers and those with joint problems. I hope this might help you. I would have sent you this a long time ago but my WIFI/Phone was on the brink. Hope this helps. You can look at it yourself at ILGM seeds, Skywalker OG. Peace…

1 Like

Yes, it’s on my list for when I start really growing. This is practice run, was planning on 2 more practice runs, but maybe not

Okee do keep DebbieM-
If I am ever looking and see something that might help someone else I tell them.
I am at the doctor’s office for a checkup. Fun fun fun!

1 Like

Watch how many u take at one time. It will back u up. I believe it steals from ur bodys water supply some. If u dont drink alot of liquids and take too many ull have bathroom issues. Not from my experience lol but my brother in law too 4 for a long time then upped to 5 and at 5 he foind it was hard to poop.so i wont go over 4 because i dont wanna have that issue lol. If i can get boosted kratom brand vet the white maeng da kind ull be happy u did believe me. Its great. I guess everyone body is different tho and reacts diff to certain things where as mine might not like edibles. They dont do anything for me but give me a belly ache from eating too many lol. Only 1 lokind ever worked for me was 100mg orange flavor gummy edibles by lit labz. Man them were like great stuff

1 Like

So the recommended dosage was 6And it took 15And it helped a little bit. I think I need to try the red kind, next. As far as edibles I never got anything from them until Jay sent me some, and wow, it’s nice. I had 3 1/2 of the 4 he sent me, I thought it was a big one. and tasty

1 Like

Lol i keep a stock supply of them now incase emergencies happen like covid did it was so hard to find these lol. Had to resort to a diff brand more expensive but they worked also. Ill have to send u a bag of these to try out these r great ill send u some pain terminators too to try. As long as u can take caffine asprin and acetimetophin. U will be good to take these too. Take 1 pack of pain terminator 4 of these kratom and if u have motrin over the counter ibu take like 3 of them also sounds alot but once or twice a day is not bad. Ill get with u in a bit if i cant get u ill get @Jaydawg6528 to hook me up here

1 Like

@Mark0427 how much a bag if you don’t mind me asking ?

1 Like

Its 30 bucks for 150 and 14 for 65. Can buy just the powder to make teas also or pack your own pills if u want or just take the powder itself. A kid at my work fills a shotglass of powder dumps in mouth and drinks liquid to wash ot down. Yuk

1 Like

@Mark0427 I’ve been spelling it wrong , I be to high vibed out.

1 Like

Hey DebbieM-
Haven’t heard from you in a couple of days. I hope you are doing as good as you possibly can be. Hope the girls are mucho happy!!! Peace…

1 Like

@Covertgrower @yoshi @Kinglouida13th @Mr_Wormwood @Jaydawg6528 @BigMommaC @Budz. @CalamityJane @abouttime @Dankloud

Here’s some pics from yesterday, sorry I’ve not been on much, I got to go to MI last weekend and when we were switching my stuff to my car I managed to fall in the driveway, I think I tripped over dog leash, well that was even ok at first, but as of yesterday it’s worse. I didn’t really think it could get worse, but after that I had to get all my stuff out of my car and into the house and then water the girls. Now I pay for all the moving around and also the very fun speedboat ride had me hanging on for dear life. Got to save some good memories. But I’m alive, girls are doing good, all frosty and smelling like heaven in there.

6 Likes

Wowee Debbie! Your girls are lookin’ fiiiine!
So frosty!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Sorry to hear of your fall, I hope you are on the road to recovery.

Wow, just look how far you’ve come with these ladies though. All that hard work is paying off! :muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Super good job on your babies
Get better soon and stop all that clumsy shite

1 Like

Wow @DebbieM girls are getting there. I can’t wait to see the final product. Hope your healing well. Miss your posts

1 Like

@Covertgrower @patchman @Kinglouida13th @Mr_Wormwood @Calizona @Mark0427 @CalamityJane @abouttime @Dankloud @yoshi
I, too, miss all you guys, it’s stupid when sitting in a chair is too freaking painful to type. I got a new phone and tho I have never cracked a phone screen, I managed to crack this brand new one within a few days and have not got it repaired yet. So it’s minimal what I can do on the phone, I miss chatting with all of you, but I don’t want to sit here and complain and that seems to be what happens when I start typing.
However, I am really pleased with what is happening in my grow tents. Not sure if my timeline is absolutely correct but I’m going for flower starting as/of June 7 when Clara was flipped to 12/12. Grow guides say 8-10 weeks so I am looking at around another 4 weeks or so until they are done. I’m still planning on starting the next grow in a couple weeks, this time from the beginning from seeds. That will be a new adventure and I’m going to do a grow journal. Since I have most of the technical stuff already I should be able to grow these in the real allotted timeframe, as opposed to having to nurse them back to health for months. Either way, this time if something does happen I know I’m covered for help before it turns into a catastrophe. Thanks for that.
I need suggestions as to what nutrients to use this time. FF Trio is what I used on this grow, need something relatively simple. I think I might get some FF OF soil to mix with my soil left from Clara so I won’t need them right away as both of those have nutes in there already. I also think I’m going to use 3 gal fabric pots instead of 5 gal. So, I’m open to ideas if anybody has some.

1 Like

I am going with Jacks 321If and when I ever get a plant to grow up enough to need nutrients they’re supposed to be really simple so I suggest you go with the jacks

1 Like