Something is the matter with my leaves

@Mark0427 yes I did try the Kraytom and it really does work :muscle:strongly , I need to order some from Amazon , yup Iā€™m glad you reminded me of those brother . A old school hippy brother gave me like 8 to try and he said take 4 at a time and I had no opiates with me and they held me for a 2 hour ride until I got home from withdrawals and everything , I could not remember the name and you just said it . Kraytom itā€™s gives you unbelievable energy too as well , I felt amazing on a 100mg edible and 4 kraytom pills that last day of the expo, by the way Iā€™ll be up in Michigan here shortly at the next Expo convention, you get all kinds of network and samples of the newest greatest technology , extractions, lights , etc that involved with cannabis . Itā€™s a great networth outlet most definitely is how I started collecting this pheno landrace genetics from many unknown breeders thatā€™s high in the game but just under the radar , some if the best weed Iā€™ve grown came from the expo , Godā€™s Country seeds is a hell of plant if you ever want to get a great clean heavy stone like back in the 60ā€™s and 70ā€™s , itā€™s 90% indica but itā€™s much better than Pure Vida , but to each is own right . I have traded seeds with some of the strains you canā€™t just Google and buy or purchase . :thinking:some I have yet to even grow , so itā€™s probably a even better one than Iā€™ve discovered so far.

3 Likes

Debbie-
Mom always said life is not fair at times. Your demons try to trick you into thinking you did something to deserve the pain, and that just isnā€™t true. The only thing you can do is try to live with it the best you can. I hope you have a good day. Does a heating pad help your pain? Sometimes it helps my momā€™s back. Peaceā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m ice girl, heating pad is comforting, but ice numbs it up a little bit. Itā€™s just cold, tho

I was gonna say as comforting as heat pad is at the time, it seems to prolong the misery when my back is having problems and my dr told me Iā€™ve is the way to go

Unfortunately for me Iā€™m particularly sensitive to cold and I have Raynauts syndrome so even better

@DebbieM this little Styrofoam tube has gave me half my mobility back , I just lay on it and roll my back up and down and tge stretch helps align your spine to its normalcy, you will lay there is so much freedom from the pain and itā€™s about every 4-5 hours I might have to lay on my rollerbaby so I can feel good :+1:, I even smoke :smoking:and roll just Iā€™m a joint myself but itā€™s so much relief from the agony I promise , I do have an inversion table as well I used sometime to decompress but this tube help me tie my shoe laces every morning are Iā€™m one stuck duck .

3 Likes

Shello @DebbieM ,Your doing great! Youā€™ll be supplying yourself with meds soon enough.
Neck pain sounds like too much time spent looking at your phoneā€¦I get it too.
Lots of reasons for back pain, some are actually stress related.
Take a deep breath, a Tylenol and learn to say F@%K IT. Also donā€™t over stretch your neck when it hurts, just sit down straight, close your eyes and breatheā€¦give it 10 minutes.
And believe it or not, do some exercises that can help you strengthen your shoulders and neck.
Hold your phone up to your face, not in your lap, in that your hunched over at the neck looking at and pecking away.
Back surgery MUST be a last resort and only after multi qualified opinions.
Smoking your herb will be the golden ticket to better health.
Iā€™m sure stressing out over your 7 month old plants has helped build the tension as well. Next time 6 weeks of veg and flip the lights!!!
Keep up the great work!
ps: band did another vidā€¦I posted it on my journalā€¦

1 Like

So this is weā€™re all the back cripple people are well I might as well join in. I started a new job 2 years ago at Loweā€™s Iā€™ve always gave 150 percent at every job Iā€™ve ever had well I did the same with this one. I was such a rockstar that I moved up from a parttimer to full time to head of tools then another promotion to plumbing pro. Well that was all taken away from me when I injured my back one day moving about 40 toilets weighing about 100 pounds each. Went on workmanā€™s comp and doctor told mei was done I couldnā€™t continue to do that kind of work. I was up for promotion to department supervisor at the time. My whole world ended that day now some days I canā€™t hardly get out of bed or move because that pain that all of the sudden shoots through me is excruciating. No I have to go back to school for retraining for a whole new career wich there is no physical stress on me. Now what kind of job is that o yeah itā€™s a desk job boooooo. So Iā€™m with you Debbie I feel your pain .

1 Like

finished. Not even a fraction of the rejected labor force has beaten, battered and now broken, but for us to continue to survive we have to just loose everything , Naw thatā€™s not cool , letā€™s not even consider the veterans , if they start adding in some of they tribulations , some of us might not log back on from the stories and now the rejection from the same Country , Flag that cause them to go over there in the first place, but they never was told if you get hurt, you cannot rely on the government , no we just brought you over here to help with youā€™re life , now if something happens , you on your own now , so be careful kill first are die slow back home ?
I would never suggest any person to send they kids to the killing camps for some false lifestyle of privilege when itā€™s a secondary prison tactic of technical training for cyborgs and murders not normal people . :roll_eyes: Not many come back from that the same way they go in excited for a opportunity a lifetime is exactly what it can be literally , not false promises of $40,000 for college? But think about that , can be made in a year of labor , if you a real hustler , you can make that selling cans ?
But itā€™s not many options if you really consider being American ? Itā€™s all owed back to them for some strange controllable manner for your existences!

1 Like

I am sooooooo glad youā€™re back!! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: Iā€™m sorry about the pain. Sounds exactly like what my moms going throughā€¦ and her names Debbie too! :heart::heart:
Canā€™t wait for those girls to give you that homegrown pain relief you needā€¦ girls are looking good: I knew theyā€™d make it: lotsa love carried em through!

3 Likes

I got the band post pretty quick, I shared it on facebook and one of my neighbors shared it also and she has lots of fb friends. I also liked it more than the first one, not so dark, some funky effects, but you can see you guys and thatā€™s better. Waiting for the next one. Keep them coming, you guys are GREAT!
FYI: I probably spend less time on my phone than anyone youā€™ve ever met. All this site is done on home computer, canā€™t type on those tiny screens. Most of the time I canā€™t even find it. Also itā€™s not my neck that hurts, I have pain that resembles a heart attack (itā€™s not, no one has a heart attack for a year) along with what feels like a grappling hook shot thru my back of my right lung and someone is yanking on it, along with an ax head buried in my armpit and the joints from my shoulder to fingertips feel like they are being squeezed by metal hands, along with a very angry kind of numbness and some random ice pick stabbings.

1 Like

Did your mom get a diagnosis? Like what was the cause? They canā€™t find a reason why and I canā€™t get it fixed without knowing what it is. Tell her Iā€™m sorry she feels like this, I wouldnā€™t wish it on anyone, even my ex-hubby

Geez, Jay, you canā€™t do a desk job either. What makes you think that you can sit in a chair for 8 hrs a day? You should see about working from home, where you can make your own hours and probably work in the grow room if you wanted. With your knowledge of tools and that sort of stuff you could take orders or do customer service. What about starting your own business? Building custom grow rooms for people who have money and no clue about construction, lighting and all that plumbing electrical and everything else which you excel at and obviously enjoy. You could even hire someone to do the hard stuff, say there is no existing building and you have to build the shell too, or just customize sheds or outbuildings into grow rooms for people. If Iā€™m nosing into your business too much Iā€™m sorry but that idea seems just made for you. I was so very impressed with your shed as you built it, you seemed to like doing it, and itā€™s something you can be proud of. Itā€™s legal there so you could advertise. ok iā€™m sorry about ranting on this.
F*****g pain sucks so bad. I really wish I could have trained my dog to get me a Diet Pepsi out of the fridge and to cook. I wish I could work again, I miss people and talking and just getting out of the house, but itā€™s hard to hold a job when you donā€™t know what the day will be like, some days arenā€™t so incredibly awful but others are a pure nightmare and how can you work like that?

@Covertgrower @patchman @Kinglouida13th @Mr_Wormwood @Jaydawg6528 @BigMommaC @Budz. @CalamityJane @abouttime @Dankloud What exactly is that roller thing called? Looks a bit like a pool noodle. Would you make me a little video of what to do with it so I can determine if it may help me with my problem? If it involves laying on the floor it wonā€™t work for me as I have a hard time getting off the floor. (might be funny YouTube video, tho)
Is that where you got hurt? the war? That may be too personal you donā€™t have to answer that. I will say I did not understand more that half of that post.
I had lung cancer and needed a 2nd biopsy, and it hurt there a little bit before, but that is when it got really bad. However, I thought it was from brushing my hair, started off as a stab in the back and Iā€™ve had back pain for so long, my head just goes there automatically. I thought they nicked the nerve during that biopsy. Now itā€™s a year later and I still donā€™t know.
Iā€™m sorry for all of us who are in pain, pain that wonā€™t go away, physical or mental or both, none of us deserve it.

1 Like

I take boosted kratom is brand. White maeng da is the type. Works super well for pain and energy both. Im like bed ridden if i dont take these. But it is better than opiates

2 Likes

@Mark0427 are they on Amazon? What they run , Iā€™m ordering them !

I dont believe so. Let me see where they can be ordered. Me and wif had issues during covid finding them but we did find some online that worked great also. Ill let u know

@yoshi dont remember exactly which one we bought but was from this place. Google the types of kratom u r intrested in and go from there. Nuwavebotanicalsdotcom

1 Like

@DebbieM if u decide to wanna get any to try. Wild bills tobacco ssells them. If u wanna try for the paon Nd energy together. The ones i posted work great i tried trainwreck kind Nd not as good as the white maeng. Ttainwreck is all the flavors in 1 they have red green and gold or yellow and white maeng. White so far is it for paon havnt foind another to work yet like the white. Google it and read. Asian ppl use it as paon mads in south east asia. They dont use vicodin perks ect they use leaves from trees lol

3 Likes

I think I say to tryThe redThat was the one most for pain but I canā€™t find it on Amazon

Might have better luck at a local vitamin store locally , if I find out where to order from , Iā€™ll let you know but Iā€™m trying to track them down as well .

1 Like