Something is the matter with my leaves

Im sure it would be a blast to meet some of u guys and gals but i do believe i need a watering plan for 3 ir 4 days because i believe we are rolling to wisconsin dells around or at that time.

Debbie-
I am sorry you are having pain issues. I hope you can get some relief soon. I am sorry about your bday blues, but I am glad you are here. The world is a better place with you in it. I hope you feel better soon. Peaceā€¦

1 Like

Mark0427-
You know me, a simple man and when you said you needed a watering plan I thought of something that might work. I think they still make them, but there used to be these glass things you could get and you fill them with water and then stick them in your container spout side down. The water only goes into the soil when it gets dry. I am gonna look for them or something that would work. If you water the day you leave, they would probably only need one watering if youā€™re back in 4 days. Let me look. Peaceā€¦

2 Likes

Know what ur talking about. Im looking at this machine i seen someone post where i put a hose in a res of nutes and tge hose goes to a box which is a timer pump deal them it pump thru small hoses up to 12 plants i believe its like 50 bucks ill see of i can find it again and post it.

Here goes

@patchman

3 Likes

Thanks for that Mark. I looked and saw where Wal mart has them. They are called watering globes. About $10 a piece. But you already have the ā€œcadillacā€
watering solution posted. Mine was just a VW, lol. Enjoy your trip and be careful sir!!
Peaceā€¦

1 Like

Yeah i thoight about the globe already but 3 or 4 days gone i dont think the globes will b enough. 2 r in flower 2 weeks the rest r seedling or babies or just put in coco lol.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s fine sir. You know when you are poor like me you look for the cheapest way to get the job done the right way. Tag me if you ever need anything. Peaceā€¦

3 Likes

When growing my plants, I go no where until harvest. I trust nobody with my girls not even my hubby. Somebody could make money being a professional caninibus sitter for people who want to get away. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Dreamer-
I dont go anywhere either. Covid has made that a lot easier! When I have a grow going, I am there for the duration. Being in an unfriendly cannabis state and having a policeman living a few houses away means I need to be there to make sure everything is going like it should. That, and there really isnā€™t anyone who could take care of the girls for me.
@DebbieM I hope you are ok- please donā€™t isolate yourself because you are not in a good space right now. That is a recipe to make the demons in your head into monsters that will tell you to just give up. You have your family, your ā€œgirlsā€, and your ILGM family that care for you and want you to be as happy and as pain free as you possibly can be. I hope things get much better and we hear from you soon!! Much peace to youā€¦

5 Likes

I donā€™t think so either

Debbie-
We miss you and wish you were posting on your journal. Please let us know you are alive and kicking. Miss your posts. Come on back in, the waterā€™s fine!! No questions asked. Please let me know you are ok. Peace to youā€¦

2 Likes

@DebbieM @Covertgrower Iā€™m actually pretty :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: about this as well, talk about attention to detail, good grief, fricken vampire eyeā€™s!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Well, its important because while moderating pictures, have to be cautious about what people take a picture of, especially the backgrounds for illegal states.
I also already knew about the capacity stickers that are always close by the helm. :sunglasses::man_shrugging::wink:

6 Likes

@Covertgrower @patchman @Kinglouida13th @Mr_Wormwood @Jaydawg6528 @BigMommaC @Budz. @CalamityJane @yoshi @Dankloud

6/28

Those are from earlier this week. 7/1

Clara aS close to Natural Lite as I can get her.
hereā€™s a bunch of pics I been putting these in and not sending them, sorry. I didnā€™t take any tonight when I got home from MI, I will tomorrow when I water. Havenā€™t been around much, my typing chair has suddenly become very uncomfortable and I got a new phone which has an autocorrect that is even more shitty than the last one was and I didnā€™t think that was even possible. I think they are doing pretty good since the last attempted murder.
7/12 Iā€™m not dead, just in lots of pain and trying to cope with it not as successfully as I would like. My girls are growing getting nice buds, I figure I still have at least a month left and those buds will be huge. Because Iā€™m not really doing much Iā€™m really only even opening the tent just once every day or two and you can really tell as opposed to being up all in there all the time. It really smells wonderful in there. I miss you guys and have a lot of reading to catch up on, which may take quite a while.

8 Likes

Good to see you, I hate that you are in such pain
Take care of yourself and your girls

1 Like

Holy Bat Crap Batman Debbie has returned!!! :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Glad you are back Debbie. Pain can grind on you like sandpaper to balsa wood. I spent the day in pain going down to my oral surgeon today. Instead of hi and good to see you, the first words out of his mouth were ā€œOh your teeth are terrible.ā€ Yep. Thanks a lot doc. I have poured over $27,000 into whatā€™s left of them. Due to the radiation, my teethā€™s roots have literally been dissolving like sandcastles that have been hit by the ocean. And after almost 11 hours of grinding on the bones in my head and jaw (and pulling 5 teeth) here I am again. He asked me if I had been going to the dentist, and I told him no. Thereā€™s no amount of cleaning or fillings/crowns/root canals that are going to keep my teeth from dissolving into nothing. And especially after their ā€œgrind-a-thonā€ I do not have the bone structure to get dentures. So here I am- with 3 and a half upper teeth, and most all of my lower. So I go back the first week of August for a CAT scan and to see him again. He wants to make sure there wasnā€™t anything contributing to the skin graft in my mouth coming loose. I know why it came loose. I was there. There is really nothing left of my sinuses. My septum is gone, the bottom and part of the right top eye orbit is gone. And get this- when they found out about the bottom part missing, my eye didnā€™t drop or move at all. It was resting on scar tissue instead of the bone on my orbit! That will boil your noodle. Anyway it was a long day. I go see my regular doctor on Thursday. I am sorry you are in so much pain, and I can tell you that I donā€™t know how you feel, but I know what chronic severe pain feels like. It will get better. With all the advances in science and the medical field, you never know when someone will come up with something to help. You would think the smart people would come up with some pain medication that wasnā€™t so dangerous. I know if they ever change my pain medicine I will have to do it in the hospital. They told me that. I am gonna quit whining. Debbie I wish there was a way you could give me your pain. I have always told my friends and family that maybe I have all this pain so yall wonā€™t have any at all. Donā€™t let that pain control you so much if you can help it, and actually I wish there was a way that we could have the pain fight our demons and negative thoughts. Have the best week you possibly can Debbie and everyone. Time for a nap. Peaceā€¦

3 Likes

You are right, it absolutely gets the better of me, and so far there is NO reason why. The spine dr thought it was a degenerated disc in my neck was compressing a nerve that would explain all the different pains that I have in that whole general area. The mylieogram showed nothing, my spine is curved in a few places and thereā€™s only mild degeneration in the discs. It makes me think Iā€™m just imagining this and I know Iā€™m not. If we canā€™t find out why there is no way to fix it and I need it fixed. This has been going on for over a year now and just keeps getting worse, I canā€™t make my pain meds last the month and they donā€™t make it go away, they just tamp it down so I can do some functioning. I feel like this should be something they do to the people who rape babies or kill old people. Not me, Iā€™m nice and I donā€™t deserve this. Neither do you

3 Likes

@DebbieM ,
It a round tube I want you to order that will literally help get you back to some normalcy okay my love . Take it from this guy , it was recommended by my surgeon and it helps me after 2 back surgeries , my C2-C5 is already fused and my L4 & L5 as well but the nerves that was damaged and the sciatic pain is fucking unbearable for anybody , why we cannot be like predator animals and grow back our arms and toes and tails like reptiles and alligators huh ? But @DebbieM just know dear you are mentioned every morning at 3am love on the behalf of simply just asking , but what Iā€™ve learned is nothing is never for nothing , and itā€™s a purpose in it to be learned and to help others be more aware of those actions that leads us to these conditions, maybe we can prevent at least one to change and humble themselves right .
You are still a Rockstar and now a pot growing Granny Rockstar my love , Iā€™ll wait until later today to make you laugh and piss on yourself later love , your plants recovery has been a highlight!

2 Likes

I go thru back and hip pains daily especially back. I have what the chiropractor calls military neck. I dont have the curve in my neck like supposed to. Habe u ever tried kratom pills. Ots all natural substance. Its ground up leaves from an evergreen tree from southeast asia. It seriously works good. I take 4 at once my wife will take 3. Its nothing bad dont maje me feel drousy or anything but o have noticed if i dont have them the pain is horrible. I wake everyday and take a mini pharmaceutical. I take 3 or 4 motrin 4 kratom and 2 pain exterminator and ill be good without pains til about 2 to 4 pm and habe to take agaim. Twice a day and im doing ok now without meds id be bed ridden

2 Likes