Something is the matter with my leaves

Debbie-
You asked a question that I somehow didn’t remember to answer. It was regarding the Partridge Family. The song you were referring to was the Partridge Family’s theme song from their TV show. I believe it was called “Come on get happy.” I tried to look for it but it wasn’t listed in Billboard’s list of songs. Anyway, I hope that answers your question. Peace…

1 Like

Was that your dinner? What was it? I did not recognize not one item on that plate

Bacon wrapped filet mignon with sauted mushrooms crumbled bacon and blue cheese crumble with a red wine reduction sauce then we have smashed potatoe.grilled Brussels sprouts and finally blackened rubbed grilled shrimp the reduction sauce is made with same bottle I’m drinking on the table. Did you notice what the owl has

4 Likes

heavy breathing

That looks like dome damn good food!

2 Likes

I’m home alone for a week my wife and daughter are in Idaho for a wedding and our other daughter moved there 2 weeks ago so she’s visiting and helping with the new place I got stuck with animal sitting but the best part I get to eat like a king also sucks at the same time with nobody to enjoy it with i had a whole other plate i cooked 2 of the filets and man o man o man it was absolutely amazing. Did I ever tell you I’m a chef too cordon blue 4 years I cook every night my wife just sits back and enjoys it. Tonight’s menu 1 rack smoked 4 hours Kansas baby back ribs corn on the cob and a Cesar salad

2 Likes

I didn’t until you told me then I enlarged it and good for you!!!Smoke more! You have a lot

Damn. I need to figure out how to visit you

I have 2 empty quest rooms

1 Like

What are we looking for in the quest room?

1 Like

Probably offering up “guest” rooms to you

1 Like

Watever you want deb one has alphabets on the floor

1 Like

Clara is doing pretty good, I almost have her defoliated and she’s getting the beginnings of little buds, after all my lighting and heat/moisture issues with this poor girl I’m pretty surprised, but this has just been one surprise after another since I got the Sprout. I got some admiration for my girls, they are survivors.

And now sprout

Once I get her pruned into submission I’m throwing another net on her, it’s amazing that she is doing this, that either of them are, for a pretty long time their future was in the dumpster

1 Like

@DebbieM you went from zero to hero girl , I mean that is a work of art right there after where they were to now . If that don’t give you an assurance to never give up or count yourself out , just a little hope is all we need sometimes and to be heard, but you are a true Rockstar Gal ! Salute and every joint will be a greatcrwward cause it’s like when you grow your own weed , you seem to more higher I think :thinking:? I say it the time , I get higher on my own weed than store or street bought weed for some strange reason it’s just seems that way to me I guess it’s just me maybe , hell I be medicated , high , happy and on good vibes until it’s time to germinate again , ugh but once I get enough of the seeds germed out and a mother produced on what strains I’m really after for my experiment as to overall quality , I’ll be starting from clones here pretty soon . The only thing about cloning, once they start to root , you must have space for them to grow are them Lil rascals will start growing in the cloning hydroponically shew. So I don’t know it’s start to become n e more like work and it’s not becoming fun again shit!

1 Like

@Jaydawg6528 @spyonyou @CalamityJane @Mr_Wormwood @Covertgrower @Hellraiser @Budz @yoshi @kaptain3d @Kinglouida13th
23m

Clara is doing pretty good, I almost have her defoliated and she’s getting the beginnings of little buds, after all my lighting and heat/moisture issues with this poor girl I’m pretty surprised, but this has just been one surprise after another since I got the Sprout. I got some admiration for my girls, they are survivors.

And now sprout

Once I get her pruned into submission I’m throwing another net on her, it’s amazing that she is doing this, that either of them are, for a pretty long time their future was in the dumpster.
So, since I screwed that up I just resend whole thing

3 Likes

Yeah, I get that about cloning. I’m doing seeds next, and I started with plants so that is gonna be an adventure. What happened to you coming out for a grow? I’ve been waiting for you.

1 Like

@DebbieM I never really got the info , and me passing through is no biggie for me , hell I drive trucks for over 12 and half years , now my young cousins and his wife drive my truck and I have 2 other kinfolk driving my other 2 trucks , but I was hoping to a trip up to Ohio for bud Expo out at the Convention center in one of them Cleveland, Toledo or Cincinnati I have to check . I was saying in all fun if I had to and you could not turn them plants around, I would definitely be that guy that would come camp out in my sand piper close by to help you if it really really really came down to that , but to visit hell I’m still ready to ride and got my Travel bag packed at all times, with labels on it just in case you know. Especially when you 600 miles from your kids , so it’s not on me , I don’t want to cause a ruckus on you with your living community rules . I can fund a local location that’s safe from all Chicago craziness so I can rest after hanging out and sight seeing and finding all the foods , oh yes I would have a blast . But hey don’t threatened me with a good time Rockstar cause I am new life a new vibe and a high vibrating spirit so say when , I’m your huckleberry!

1 Like

You didn’t ask for the info. You don’t have to come, but I do have it in writing that you were going to come out here for a full grow. I never expected you to actually show up, but if you did, that would be great also. We could smoke, I like to have someone to smoke with, I’m the stoner in the bldg. A couple others smoke a little, but not like me, so I’m pretty much smoking alone, and you know we stoners like to share

1 Like

@DebbieM I think I have a few of them doctor visits coming up soon to reup on them super pills :pill: , it’s time I think to get my reup for my quarterly reup and after those my next ones is either 2 months out or 3 months it depends on they attitudes in the office that day I guess. And a few follow up on my check engine light but that’d it as far as important doctor stuff I can think of but the 4th is coming and Labor day is around my bday :birthday: so yeah uts can still be consider youngin . Can I get back to you on it , and if I’m not able now , I’ll damn sure find time to be able if thats what it mean to you my friend .

1 Like

I am hopefully going to MI for the fourth of July. And any time I can get there truthfully. Health issues preclude me driving myself. So please make sure you make sure that I will be home if you did decide to come out. I would hate it if you showed up and I wasn’t here.