Something is the matter with my leaves

Well, I’m staying if you’ll have me so I give up on my PM crusade, thanks for the prompt answer. I like not having bullies and scammers to deal with.

4 Likes

Early on the PM feature was abused (drug deals) and was disabled as a result.

3 Likes

Oh, Well that really does explain it. Thanks, total understanding is now achieved, I will stop harping on it. Much appreciated

2 Likes

Plants are looking great @DebbieM

I second super cropping as the play here to even the canopy. You won’t hurt her if you are gentle. I’m not even gentle anymore :wink:

1 Like

It was much easier than I thought, I only planned to try it on one branch, but I did 4, next water I think I’ll do the rest so tonight or tomorrow, worse case scenario I’ll still have all the stuff in the center

1 Like

She will love it, and grow branches out of the horizontal crop and treat you quite well! Remember to secure them down or they will stand back up.

Edit: I scrolled up and looked at the crops you’ve done so far. It looks like you may have went a little low. (As in cropped to a lower point than those other branches I thought you were aiming to level up with). Maybe it’s the angle. Maybe I misunderstood the objective. I would just say take the whole plant in and train with purpose. I usually super crop when I have a nice layer of medium height branches that I can crop the tops down to, to form the new canopy. So you would make your bend on the top at the “canopy” of your middle branches for that purpose.

1 Like

Right now the pics on my phone aren’t in date order and I can’t figure them out yet, but Sprout is basically like a bowl with high branches around the outside, and inside is a lower level, I was thinking about just cutting all around, but I don’t want to do that, idk why not, so the supercrop will give middle time to catch up to the outside as well as Clara. Also, they didn’t always want to bend right where I wanted them and so I had to adjust up/down to where she was more willing to bend. I’m actually getting (oh, no) optimistic regarding this, if I get it done then we’ll see what happens, if I don’t I still will be able to tell for myself what this does and if it’s beneficial to me. Win/win
My canopy is the outside edge not the middle like a normal plant, she’s a monster

1 Like

Glad it was the concert you got hooked on!!!

2 Likes

Hey Debbie check it out 2.5 pounds wet

4 Likes

I want to give you all my likes for the day, damn Jay, and it’s still beautiful, like you can still see all the frosty without the microscope pics, and that’s a lot. Congratulations!!! Was that all 4? That’s a nice stash, for sure. I’m so happy for you. What do you have them suspended on wires? That one pic they look like they are just hanging in the air, like magic, I love these pics, I am going to agonize with you every day during the cure. That sounds like the hardest part, you see it and touch it and smell it every day but you have to wait to smoke it. If I ever get there that part might kill me. Or I’ll starve to death they’ll find me sitting in front of a jar of weed with like one more day to wait.
What are you doing with the trimmings? Butter? Pressing It? Water hash? Sorry, I’m all excited for you

1 Like

Damn Debbie I love you. You are just so uplifting Im glad to of had the pleasure of meeting you. I just smile and sometimes giggle to myself reading your messages. That was just 1 plant and about 5 buds off the top of one of the other ones there’s still 3 to go OMG . I went through 4 pairs of scissors last night had to keep soaking them in alcohol and the smell was just unbelievable it smelled a little sweet with some foresty piney strong chemical smell I just wanted to shove the whole thing up my nose. They are hanging from realy thin wire I tie it to the branch and with construction tie wire I make little hooks

2 Likes

This one has your name on it

3 Likes

And I am going to make butter for the first time Damn I’m just a big virgin

1 Like

Just ONE? I can’t put what I’m thinking here it’s a lot of profanity. Wow, that’s gonna be a lot of weed, wow, even once it’s dry it’s gonna be a lot I mean a real lot of weed. And it all looks like that? Profanity again. Well you have your work cut out for you! Ha! get the pun? Cut out? Boy, I sure do wish I could help you, and you should get trimmers from the garden place, they will work way better than scissors. Gee Whiz…Profanity again.
That is gonna be a lot of trim, what will do with it?

First grow first harvest first time trimming buds first time smoking gorilla glue first time making butter first time joining a group a lot of firsts hope I didn’t use them all up at once

3 Likes

Well I’m no a real big pothead I smoke maybe 2 times a day maybe 3 I wish we could contact people here pesonaly I would be sending all (you no who) I’m talking about the special people a nice gift package

2 Likes

That’s for me? So you are making sure about the agony I said I’d share! Damn. Thank you.
And, no, you are young there will be many firsts left for you, especially in the wide world of weed, women and wonder. (sorry I got carried away with the w’s, (that’s why women, I know about gf)) Always another strain, or another way to make a concentrate or there are MANY edibles, I think you could check with @Covertgrower I think it was, I’ll go back later and check.

1 Like

Butter or coconut oil works also @Jaydawg6528

2 Likes

I have a horrible habit of hijacking everyone else’s journals or pages, whatever. I tried to post the answer to you re the water on my page, but I forgot about it and it ended up back here. @BigMommaC needs to start a page also, I am having a helluva time trying to find her when I want to tell her something, and she’s newer than me so I actually know a few things that I can tell her, plus I think she’s nice, and somewhat crazy, I like her. Did you read her post about what she needs to grow? Hysterical. Water shipped from Mars and her neighbor’s first born son. Haha. I would have liked to check that but again I don’t know where it is.

1 Like

Try here @DebbieM :

2 Likes