Something is the matter with my leaves

@PhillyRock I do the feel the dirt for water, I just didn’t realize how dry they wanted to get. and I’m supposed to use all 3? I thought one was for flower

1 Like

No, what I mean is when you end up using all 3 types, dose at 1/2 strength. Not at one time.

1 Like

@PhillyRock So water with one kind, next time the next kind? or all 3 1/2 strength in the same water

I have this under 2 different names: my leaves look funny and something is the matter with my leaves. Anyone know how to stick these 2 together?

1 Like

The FF Grow Big is for use during the Vegetation stage of growth. Use at 1/2 strength.

The FF Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom are for the Flower phase. Use at 1/2 strength.

Follow the feeding schedule for Fox Farms nutrients but all at half strength.

2 Likes

@moderators might be able to help merge your threads.

1 Like

@PhillyRock oh man Oh, I thought I read that the tiger bloom was supposed to be fed with the grow big. I put them both in the same water and then I really watered them all the way until they drained and that was the first time I did that and Sprout is been going since the middle of November but Claire is on the from February 1st. Big oops thank you so much for letting me know. Also this thread is under two names the other one is something is the matter with my leaves. I do not know how to stick these together

@Gardenguy After 3 days of reading posts I randomly came across, (have to read the whole grow) I’m starting to panic. What if there is too much nitrogen for flower. I was going to flip them in a week or two. and looking at the nutrient deficiency chart! I’m turning into a hypochondriac for my plants. My big one is such a light green, is that ok? My little one is doing much better but got mildew a week ago, I caught it right away as it’s a type of therapy when I stick my head in the tent so I do that several times a day. But I digress. Thank you was what I meant

@PhillyRock That is exactly the answer to my ?. I definitely did not do that right, plus the soil had nutrients in it. Thanks, I’m sorry if I’m slow, but I need to make sure I understand. They are like my babies, I’d carry them around in my purse like the little dogs rich chicks carry if I could

4 Likes

@Covertgrower is a great grower welcome to the forum. You will learn a lot. Stay the course. @DebbieM.

6 Likes

@Growcoast I will, I’m gonna grow lots of nice big buds. I can have 5 mature m=plants where I live so I’m bugging my daughter for another tent kit. I LOVE IT. Exciting relaxing and hectic all at the same time
Thank you

6 Likes

U can use grow big thru out just use small amout in flower id give maybe 1/4 strength in flower

1 Like

@DebbieM. Very therapeutic. Good luck always remember less is more in growing with cannabis. It dont take that much just little reading and browsing the site.

2 Likes

Hello @DebbieM! :wave:

I just wanted to say hi, and that I am also quite new to all this. These guys have helped me out endlessly - they’re brill!

I don’t think your babies look too bad at all!
Yeah maybe a bit overwatered and nute burn on the leaf tips, but looks like the guys here have got you covered for that.

I’d love to tag along and see how you do?

I will help if I can. Good luck!

CJ. :v:

3 Likes

@GhostGrow Since I burned them I think I’m just gonna use water until I flip them to flower, or do you think I should feed again?

6 Likes

These might help some.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’d like that. I just have to figure out how to post pics easier than it’s been, took me 5 days to figure it out and have to use phone, really crappy phone, takes about 15 mins a pic.
And HI back

2 Likes

@GhostGrow Thanks, when I look at those pics I think my girls have all that. I know they don’t

I’m not sure if you are already doing this but you press this button to upload a pic - this should take you to your ‘photo library’

Then once you have chosen the picture, wait for the little tick to appear…

If you want to add more pics, just tab down to the next line in the writing panel and repeat above process - you will then see multiple files paste into the writing pane…like this…

Yeah… older phones might be a bit slow at uploading but just do your best.
xxx

2 Likes