Something is the matter with my leaves

I am a first-time grower I think my leaves look funny different problems on each plant. How do you tag the people that you want to see this? I feel like a total idiotUploading: ustrong text1616172576244395604474327697537.jpg… Uploading: 16161729276422606028477026653269.jpg…

4 Likes

To tag someone you put a @ before their name @DebbieM

1 Like

@Gardenguy I’m trying to do this from my phone which is probably older than you and I had all this wonderful explanation all typed out with all the people that have been trying to help me figure out how to post a stupid picture and then it erased them and only posted one of my pictures. Now I don’t know how to get back to that post. What I need is to be able to type this stuff up on the computer and then use the phone to take the pictures

2 Likes

I only use my phone ( I don’t own a computer) I have found that if I put too much in one post it doesn’t all post or something. How’s your ph?

3 Likes

Welcome to the community ! If you can list a little history what kind of soil you are growing in. Also nutes if you have been feeding. This will help Growers to get better idea of what’s going on. And generate more feedback.

1 Like

@Gardenguy @kellydans @yoshi @Cannabian @Cannabian @Jaydawg6528 16161751997464872701801018827132|375x500

qd

2 Likes

They don’t look that bad maybe just overwatered and maybe a little nute burn just water with ph’d water and let it dry out

2 Likes

Get a fan blowing and maybe get rid of some of the big leaves blocking the other plants

1 Like

@Jaydawg6528 Ordered a fan, ph and tds testers, just waiting. I let them dry out, and watered yesterday, seem much better today. Been reading site for a little while now and the INFO, my goodness, you people know everything. But my Monster plant, Sprout pic didn’t come thru so I’m going to go get another one. Thanks
So I sent pic on phone, see if it shows up somewhere.
I can’t even find this thread, how to work this site seems so confusing, I need a youtube video

4 Likes

I think the ph pen will help you significantly, most of the issues I have had growing were ph related and if all of your plants are showing different symptoms that would be the first thing I would check

5 Likes

Don’t worry about it too much I had issues when I first came to the site to you I even got yelled at for posting something somewhere I shouldn’t have live and learn I think once you get the PH meter things will go a lot smoother just hang in there till then your plants don’t look that bad at all I think we’re just letting them dry out and giving them just water will help out a lot if you have anymore questions or problems feel free to hit me up or anybody else that has help you so far if you’d like to include somebody that has helped you Put And @ In front of their name (@jaydawg6528) they will be tagged to the post you are submitting. We are here for you

3 Likes

@Jaydawg6528 I’m having a hell of a time finding this on my phone. That’s why my pics are separate. I think my girls are beautiful!! I got them both in stressed conditions and look at them now. If I can do this right or even half right I should get some nice buds, I’m trying with the LST to get LOTS of nice buds so I can press my own hash oil. I didn’t even know about any of the other stuff you can grow this in, this site has been so incredibly informative and everyone is so nice and helpful (I have been reading a lot here). This was a gift from my daughter (the Mars Tent Kit) and already I’m begging for another one so I can veg and flower at the same time. I really like to smoke a lot so just a little for potentially 6-8 months won’t really do the trick.
But I don’t really think I have what it takes to do all nutrients, that type of science is beyond me. I think I can make it work anyway with all the help I can get here.

1 Like

You can do nutrients a lot of people like Coco which is an inert medium that has no nutrients or anything else in it it’s basically zero and then you can tailor your nutrients to the way you want them always start with your nutrients low you can always add more and your plants will tell you if you’re overdoing it or not and then you just back off a little just use straight water and then slowly try and bring it up again. If your plants are alive you’re doing just fine keep it up Happy growing Happy smoking

1 Like

@Jaydawg6528 yeah I’m doing potting soil. I’m an old house plant person I used to have a lot of house plants. I’m kind of got a green thumb that way. And it gives you some satisfaction to play in the dirt sometimes. Also I am from the day and age when all the weed came out of dirt. This is good dirt though it’s not the Fox Farms I didn’t know about that when I transplanted them. But you people are freaking fantastic. Just incredible so helpful OMG!

4 Likes

If you tap on the little picture of you at the top right corner it will give you a list of gave liked or @ and title of the thread just tap on one with the title from this thread and it will bring you right back here @DebbieM
You will end up learning a lot of the science growing in soil then once you learn it you wouldn’t have to much difficulty using it in any medium

3 Likes

This picture got mi

ssed I can only figure out how to send one of the time

3 Likes

What grow medium are you using?

Are you watering with plain water? If you’re adding things to the water, what?

2 Likes

What are you growing in? Feeding her?

@KeystoneCops Just organic potting soil and filtered water from the fridge left open for 2 days. They are in 3 gallon fabric pots In Mars Hydro 2.3x2.3 Tent Kit TS1000 light. Currently have the door open for added airflow til my fan arrives. I had a slight mildew problem a little earlier. And I wasn’t feeding her until last week FoxFarms Trio but just the first 2. I think I’ve been overwatering and then nutrient burned Sprout (the bigger one Kusai) IDK whats with Clara (the little gelato) her leaves are all yellow in weird places.
Also they are different ages but I’m not in a hurry.
Thanks

1 Like

Feed them the Fox farms Trio at 1/2 strength. The Trio nutes are pretty potent.
Also, an easy tip for watering is stick your finger down into the soil up to your second knuckle and if it is damp or moist, wait another day. Easy peasy and you can’t go wrong.

5 Likes