Something is happening

I have no idea what’s going on with this one, all my other ones are happy I woke up and this one was droopy I watered the same as the others I haven’t put any nutes I’m waiting for 4th week, idk what’s going on here, i was gonna foliar spray some hydrogen peroxide or pour a little directly on the soil but I’m not 100% sure. any tips are appreciated thank you.

Your soil looks overly wet, the windows have UV blocking film which is preventing your plant from getting correct light spectrum.

I would recommend filling out a support ticket.

1 Like

@NavyVet420 They go outside from 2-6pm. And next Wednesday they are going out for good. You think I should put out now? I also have some makeshift reflection board I put together. I literally just watered yesterday morning cuz the soil was dry and the pot was light. And I’m sorry for the newb question but what do you mean by support ticket?

Please fill out this Support Ticket so that we can better help you

Have you seen the “support ticket”?

Maybe if you notice anything we haven’t already covered, point it out and answer it

to the best of your ability and maybe it will give us some ideas:

ILGM Support Ticket:

What is the strain?

Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?

Size of space?

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used?

pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone) and of the water that is fed to the plant?

Type of nutrients used? NPK? EC/PPM levels?

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?

Humidity %?

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?

2 Likes

Thank you @garrigan62 I’m gonna have to get some ph readers for the water an soil before filling this out I dont want to start and not have all the information. Really appreciate the help

Any time and I am going to find out what happened to you plant. I have a couple of ideas but want to see something else first before I make a call …

1 Like

As soon as I get my readers I’m gonna fill out and tag you if that’s ok. Thank you again.

That’s fine. If I figure this out before hand I will post my findings here for ya

1 Like

@garrigan62 you’re the man growmie!

While I have you here, what’s the P H in the soil of that one plant ?

@garrigan62 I’m going to purchase a ph reader later on today once my wife gets home. My bad.

1 Like

Ok then, until then.