Ok so my plants hit the 3 week mark and this started happening to the leaves.Not sure what it is .they are under led light in fox farm soil any input would be great thx
Can you fill out a support ticket. Please include what type of water youre using.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
• Indoor or Outdoor
• Light system
• Temps; Day, Night
• Humidity; Day, Night
• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
• Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
What strain, bag seed
• Method: Organic soil,
• Vessels: fabric pots
• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)6.7
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable 700+
• Light system. led
• Temps; Day, 78 night around 72
• Humidity; Day around 56 night around 40
• Ventilation system; just a fan pulling are in an out nothing big
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, no
• Co2; No
What type of “organic” soil.
Is that pH 6.7 runoff or before watering/feeding?
What are you using to measure pH?
What kind of water? Well, municipal, distilled, RO?