Something happened overnight

Woke up this morning to this. Plant has looked fine till now. ! Leaves are drooped over . Looks lifeless.
Did a pH yesterday 6.03. temp is 78.

15758135234213345661072741239186|375x500 leaves are dropped over.

Looks thirsty.

1 Like

Good MorningšŸ˜ƒ

My outdoor THC auto Bomb started drooping like that every day right before sunset. I thought it was going to sleep. But is can be a sign of deficiencyā€™s too. I suggest filling out a support ticket that gives all the details of your grow so the experienced ones can advise you betteršŸ˜ƒ
Good Luck it looks nice and greenā€‹:smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Here ya go
ILGM.Admin-USDA Certified Grower
Feb '15
COPY/PASTE: This ā€œSupport Ticketā€ into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

1 Like

Noticed your meter in the bucket is reading all the way to left. If itā€™s set to moisture then your plant is dry.
But please do fill in that support ticket.
Peace for now. :+1::v:

Strain; Chocolope

Soil in pots Foxfarm
System type? soil ?

PH 6.1

What is strength of nutrient mix? Kool Bloom , About cap full to 32oz H2o once a week. Water 2-3 days apart or as needed

Indoor
Light system, 3 Halogens about 1200 lumens each

Temps; avg 75

Humidity; None

Ventilation system; No, Sizeā€¦i do it a closet.

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, n/a

Co2; No

It was set on light for some reason when i took the picture . Went ahead and gave it a good soaking

1 Like

Off topic, but the poor efficacy and spectral distribution of halogen makes them one of the worst type of lights to grow with. This is why you have long internodal spacing and small spindly bud sites.

From looking at your plant, I would say first guess is over/under watering too.

2 Likes

I would guess not enough water. My plants will do this if I donā€™t give a big drink every day. I was under the weather the last couple of days and I didnā€™t water so the soil would dry up. My poor plants looked very unhappy with me till they got a drink and bounced back in less than 24 hours.

1 Like

8 hours later and itā€™s worse. Doesnā€™t even make sense. Its been watered. Ughā€‹:angry::angry: I beginning to think all is lost at this point. This all happened over the course of 24hours.

Oh ā€¦Iā€™m idiot. there not halogens there LEDsšŸ™„

this was 36 hours ago!

Oh yeah this is the one with split stem. . Would this have done it? This was a post from 10 days ago
Same plant.

@Dmullinax. With seeing this Iā€™ve got to ask if you have enough holes in your bucket for drainage.:v:
And fox farms should be phd closer to 6.5-6.8.
Maybe @Myfriendis410 could have a look. :wink:

1 Like

8 to be exact. Poked 2 more just to see if water would come out. nope

Stop doing this.

Could you put up a picture of one of your lights?

Did you take this latest picture an hour or less before the light was supposed to go off?

1 Like

It seems that would be a good guess. The split is low on the main stalk and would affect all the foliage and it would happen quickly

2 Likes

@TessaMaria It certainly can be a sign of deficiency, but if its happening everyday before sunset, your plants are recognizing its almost bedtime just like we do :wink: My plants droop every night 1 hour before bedtime