Something doesn't look right

It’s possible you could have pollen in the tent. It would be a good idea to clean the tent with some sanitary wipes.

1 Like

I know you’re in flower, but a gentle misting of water will “deactivate” any pollen, so to speak. Just don’t soak the plants.

@blackthumbbetty have been misting in between watering. thanks

Looks like seeds to me man big time!!?

@Caosred can um?

Not misting to water them, but targeting the mist to bud sites, especially those near the hermied plant.

Once in flower, you really don’t want to mist between waterings.

@blackthumbbetty. got rid of the 2 plants so i can stop worrying with it

What!! Don’t get ya

@Caosred. BALLS, all plants have balls. can’t figure what I did to stress them

No thay don’t

@Caosred they all have the seed pods pictured above

1 Like

1 Like

Pistols bro same thing

really? not seed pod? I haven’t looked for them before. just this time when one of my plants buds just disappeared

That’s a callyx, not a seed pod, you’re good. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@raustin thanks

1 Like

Also, If you ever do let a male pollinate a female, You will have a massive amount of seeds where you would never have to buy more lol. I always thought there was no good in having a male in my tent. Then I remembered where the seeds come from. Next time I get a male I will be maturing it and collecting pollen and making some of my own seeds so I don’t have to consistently buy them.

1 Like

I have an indoor grow, with 2 plants. OG god bud. They are 9 days into flower and I noticed these. This is my first grow. Are is my girl going herme on me?

@Leprecon, yes… sorry, that’s a bunch of male balls. If you have other plants in there, I’d remove by placing a plastic bag over him and taking him out and killing him. :v:

2 Likes