Someone stole my babies! New grow 1 morph?

You can go right to the 10 but just have to watch how much water you give.
They need to dry in between waterings.
Transplant when they start needing water every day in the cups.
:wink::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

@Oldguy @Unknown @SKORPION @flyinghigh @repins12 HELP need some tips or tricks there is a tropical storm on it’s way to where i live and Is supposed to last for 2 days my ladies havent been getting much sunlight and probably wont for the next couple days I dont have a grow light or anything to work for these plants I was thinking about putting them on the table under the porch light for now but I’m pretty sure that bulb Is nowhere near sufficient enough for these plants? Any suggestions on what I can do for the mean time as the storm passes?

1 Like

Probably worse case, something like this.

1 Like

Agree with @SKORPION make a makeshift shelter till it passes. I have in the past brought mine in an put em in the window sill if it was goin to be some weather a DAY or 2 while they were in cups one of my windows gets good am sun from 6ish up to about 2:30

I’d take them in if you have the space. And just for a couple days won’t hurt them to sit in front of a window.
:wink::v:

1 Like

I agree with @Oldguy, but if you can’t bring them in for a day or two a makeshift shelter like @SKORPION said :v:

1 Like

@SKORPION @Unknown @Oldguy @repins12 thanks for all the advice I’ll probably end up bringing them Inside and allow them to remain dry vs. Taking chances and they get flooded out or damaged by the wind

2 Likes

Barley posted the last post because it was saved as a draft this is what I decided to do for the mean time I left them outside but made a little makeshift shelf and a flood bulb as a light source and so that they dont get cold and die they have actually perked up under this light alot

3 Likes

So I was given these clones not too long ago from a friend that had them set in water bottles not too sure how that works but I decided to take them out and put them in some root riot pods they were already looking kinda rough when I got the as you can see all the dead leaves I pulled. No signs of roots yet tho. Hope they make it so I can have at least 4 for sure females. What are yalls thoughts @SKORPION @CoyoteCody @Unknown @repins12 @Oldguy @flyinghigh

1 Like

1 Like

I just “cloned” a banana kush after I broke it off at the roots. I didnt have any rooting hormone or clonex, so I stuck it in coco it took 2 weeks but it finally rooted. I would cut the tips of the big leaves off and stick them under a humidity dome.

So these are too long is what your saying?

Not too long, it’s just that the leaves will be the only source of water for the plant, so when you cut them they can not uptake as much water through the leaves so it makes it root faster, the humidity dome will make sure they are still getting enough water through the leaves until they root.

Dumb question but would me misting the leaves every so often be the same thing because I’m pressed for ideas on a humidity dome to fit my clones they are kinda lengthy

1 Like

You could use a tall water bottle with the top cut off, or a couple of bottles cut to fit and tape them together at the seam, I have not tried to directly spray them though.

Thanks for the advice maybe I’ll try both ways see which one comes up on top since I really wasnt expecting these clones they were kinda thrown at me because he didnt have room.in his tent for them that and they weren’t very pretty lookin lol he set me up for failure

Well I’m wishing you luck!! Keep me posted on how they do!

1 Like

Hello @UrbanGrower420
that was a real bummer. still got your other babies. Looking good

Just a little update and a few more questions lol. My lovely ladies are growing bigger by the day and I know because I check up in them every day after work however today I noticed a couple of brown spots and some outer edges it’s not on every leaf or every plant only about 3 of the 7 have thos wondering what it could be have not fed the plants anything but water and they are still in solo cups at about a month old kids scared to transplant them to be honest and I really dont know how to or what to even put them in as far as material and size I’m clueless oh I also have 1 of my clones throwing out roots now I’m super excited about that one because I know it’s a girl! Last pic is of her

1 Like