Someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong 😩

This is our second time growing. This is day 14 and they are really starting to droop. I was gone for 2 days but watered them before I left. Today I got back and they seemed a little dry so I gave them some water. Basically just got the surface of the soil wet.

3 Likes

I cant really see any issues with it, maybe because of the light or theres no deficiency showing. The drooping can be caused by overwatering/Under watering, and since about 80% of the time its over I’m going to ask how you determine when they need water. Other than that they seem pretty healthy but cant really tell until we get pics with regular lighting

4 Likes

Could you fill out a support ticket please. That will give the guys a better picture what’s going on. @Deer1

2 Likes

And pics in natural or white light please

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

2 Likes

beat me to it haha

You guys are fast lol @Nug-bug @Manny_FTGUTube

2 Likes

Just come on 191 new haha

2 Likes

Just trying to help people get help from the great people here at ILGM lol plus I pretty much stay on the forum on my phone n check in on what I can.

1 Like

Ok cool I’ll just start another post and delete this one or can you even do that?

I personally looks like it’s overwatered

1 Like

Don’t over watered and under watered look the same? @Hogmaster

Strain - Sour Diesel & Blueberry

Soil in pots - Fox Farms

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir N/A

What is strength of nutrient mix - light Nutes

Light system - Mars Hydro 192 - 400 watt
20" from plants

Temps - Day 76 night 68

Humidity -Day 50% night 50%

Ventilation system - Yes

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier - AC

Co2 - NO

14 days old

@Deer1 you need to pH your water! Very important!

Also Fox farms sells a whole line of soils. Which are you using?

2 Likes

From the ticket off the top this early on I don’t think you should be giving nutes, at least that is what is advised until you get atleast 3-5 true sets of leaves which are the fan leaves not the first round cotyledons or the first foliage (spear) leaves but the actual fan leaves. Do you have a PH meter? Only asking because there is no ph stat on the ticket.

@bob31 damn youre getting faster! haha

4 Likes

I am using distilled water so the PH should be good. Could wrong ph do this?

Lol man your good too! I only typed the first few words hit Reply and then edit so I’d get right in lol. I shouldnt be telling my secrets lol

1 Like

Good stuff bro gonna have to use that one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@deer1 distilled water is fine but to know your ph is a blessing cause a lot of problems are caused by pH. This however just looks (to me) like overwatering and that’s about it. So how do you determine when to water again? Finger test? Lift Test? just waiting test? lol or just every two days off the top just because?

1 Like

Distilled water in my area ranges from 6 to 8 pH.

You really need a pH meter they are not expensive and you need pH up and down to adjust the pH.

Also it looks like you might be over watering. Those composite pots hold a lot of water

Some of the Fox farms soils require a different pH of 5.8 where soil is 6.5.

1 Like

I have been putting my finger in soil to my second nuckle and if I don’t feel moisture I water them. I started by watering through but changed to just getting the top of the soil moist because I thought I was overwatering .

2 Likes