Someone please help!

If anyone has seen this in their gardens before I would appreciate some tips or advice, I cant exactly pinpoint what’s going on here, I’m thinking maybe cal mag deficiency? Also seen pictures of a possible zinc deficiency?

I am in ffof, and have just been watering with ph corrected water. I am about three weeks into flower…

Anything will help, thank you :v:

1 Like

If you’re already into flower in FFOF you probably need to start feeding her. You didn’t mention anything about your nutes.

1 Like

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you.
If you could post a picture of the entire plant in normal lighting it would also be helpful.

2 Likes

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
Girl scout cookies (seed)
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?
Fox farm ocean forest soil
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
I have yet to check this.
I ph the water to 6.5 before water though.

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
I am using general hydro trip with cal mag. I have not fed the plants yet.
Indoor or Outdoor
Indoor
Light system, size?
600 watt HPS
Temps; Day, Night
Temps are from about 67-75 day and night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ranges 40-60%RH
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
Yes 4 inch inline fan at the top to pull air out

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
No
Co2; Yes, No
Yes, bag of co2 364

My ppm from the run off range from 635 my healthiest looking plant. To about 1116, which is the one pictured above with the funky leaves.

I tried something today though, I tried feeding the one that looks deficient in something, and my ppms were very high. However the last time i just used just ph corrected water with this plant and the ppms were again very high.
From what iv researched, I might be having a nutrient lockout ? But how if I have only been watering with the correct ph water ?

I haven’t used my nutrients yet, but I have the general hydro trip with cal mag. This is my first grow, trying to find what works for me

1 Like

You have the Fox Farm Trio? A dose of Open Sesame would likely be good for that plant. It looks like Phosphorus def which is in line with you being in flower. Don’t feed over 1,000 ppm and PH to 6.3 give or take. It would be wise to check calibration of PH meter.

When you say high TDS; how high? FFOF can produce numbers in the 3,000 ppm range which is insane.

2 Likes

I don’t see how you can have nutrient lockout if you haven’t been using nutrients. I’m pretty sure nutrient lockout is caused by excess salts. Other than that I’m at a loss. Someone should be along you can better help figure out what’s wrong.

I have general hydroponics trip. And I bought botanicare cal mag as well.

The plant in question had a runoff ppm of 1116 today. But I also added a little bit of the trio+cal mag because I thought it would be wise to give is something…

The other day I used ph water (6.5) with no nutrients and had a runoff ppm of 1202…

Yeahh I’m at a loss as well!

Let’s see an overall picture of the plant in natural light please.

1 Like

Hi @Myfriendis410 sorry for the delay, iv been busy. But I think I got some decent pictures.

1 Like

Your plant is about 2 weeks into flower. I would probably use the FF schedule for soil to see what they recommend but I still think some Open Sesame would be good for a bit of P and K for the flowering cycle. Plant is losing N too but concerned you are in correct PH range: did you calibrate your PH meter? This is important to do. You can buy ‘7.0 Standard Reference Solution’ which you can dip the probe in to check. If it’s not out of calibration you may need to use a bit of their Grow along with Open Sesame to add a touch of N.

Okay. Thanks for the advice ! Much appreciated!!