Someone please help before she dies

Rough but it’s gotta do something or the other at this point, if it starts getting any worse you might not even be able to save a clone from it.

Was/is heat an issue 85 degrees plus?

The small new growth at the top of the plant is a great sign of life tho, she will double the top branches now if all goes well

1 Like

Sorry to cut in just reading threads to learn and I need to fill 2, 5 gal buckets with good soil. In our town it’s Miracle Grow or some other soil Walmart has that’s full of wood pieces could I use that and add perolite?

They were outside for there hold life expect this week because of the rain. Idk about a heat issue it’s preferably hot in my closet. All other plants seem fine

1 Like

no way I could get those 2 yet thier so delicate

Sorry if this is late haha

3 Likes

Did you do some aeration on the soil?

Yes I poked all around with chopsticks

Seem kinda “muddy”?

Hey, your never butting in around here. We are all here to help.

I am not the right guy to ask about mixing soils.

I do know I have used that soil you are talking about, but not for my girls.

Sometimes u have to work with what you got.

@Missiles. Who do ya know who build souls?

Let see if someone can help.

@Floridabud @Grandaddy013 @dbrn32

2 Likes

Or MR @Mrcrabs himself! :sunglasses: :crab:

2 Likes

@Jbum did I top it alright? Shoukd I trimmed those sad lookin leaves?

Me personally I wouldn’t do to much more to stress her out. I think @PharmerBob has you covered.

1 Like

I’m not too sure about the building soil. Hopefully one of the others you tagged will be able to help let me call in @garrigan62 also :wink:

2 Likes

That miracle grow might be the issue here. It looks like a time release mix? What are you getting for run off numbers? It looks like you may be having several issues possibly from being locked out due to ph swings

2 Likes

@Watt-Sun I just got the ph up and down on Friday the inky plant that has been watered is that one with a ph of 6.3 and a tiny once that I’m about to throw out bc I have more seeds

1 Like

Have you flushed her with 3times the amount water to pot size,( eg. 3 gallon pot 9 gallons of water) make sure to use ro water or rainwater, use a ppm meter to check the ppms going into the flush and check ppms after the flush, numbers shoukd be close to to water that went in. Also check your ph going in and ph going out, let her dry out if, before watering again,if ppm are extremely high i would suggest to just water at a proper ph with only water , its a little hard to diagnose without a proper ph and ppm readings. I still think its nutrients burn and nutrients lock out due to ph fluctuations

4 Likes

There is some kool freaking people around here I tell ya!

3 Likes

Outta likes! :+1:

1 Like

I have not flushed. The most water I’ve added at once was a gallon… any thing I shoukd know moving on now that I have everything I need

1 Like