Someone help please whole on my leaves

I put to geminate three seeds gorilla glue 9/21 everything was well till i started noticing little holes on one of the plants. Then a few days later another out of the three had turn up with tiny hole and pieces of leaves missing but the third on is completly undamage and super healthy all three have been treated the same i have a magnifier ive looked numerous times i cant seem to find nothing. There currently indoors in a tent under LED light almost 30 days old now. Can some one help me before it gets worst !

did you check the underside of the leaves? thats where pests rest.

and… welcome to the forum!

1 Like

2 Likes

I have not i will try that also its only the top leaves closes to the lights if that matters?

1 Like

The only explanation I have is that either something is eating your leaves or you damaged them while handling. If something is eating them you will see it on the bottom of the leaves.

2 Likes

Sounds like some water got splashed on a few leaves. ‘Lensing’ causes burned spots on leaves that often develop into holes.

2 Likes

This makes sense. I use to spray the top of them here and there (till i learned it was bad for them).Will they stay like that? Or are they fixable

1 Like

Just a thought.

I myself had some damaged leaves where they were close to each other.
This happened after i installed a new fan and positioned it to close to plant which made the leaves shake enough to rub each other enough to damage them.
I moved fan up so it wasn’t as direct and everything was good after that.

1 Like

Leaves generally won’t repair themselves. Look to new growth for improvement.

1 Like

think ima try this out currently fans are about 6in away on low speed

1 Like