Someone help me with this discoloration!

Day-1 light flip 12/12 super silver haze feminized
Don’t look at the girl standing alone, she is a little pissed at me so I put her in time out

1 Like

The lower branches below the 50% mark I would start clipping em off and toss em out or practice some cloning … simple process let me know if u wanna do that I’ll tell ya everything you gonna need… cool thing about clones is you really dont need a separate space because u can run a cloner in middle of any room (except the flower room) out side of your tent in a closet where ever… they like 24 hour light to get roots to pop…
You also will have another clone taking cutting at around 3 weeks from flip… everything below the 50 % line …86 it

1 Like

I have those tied down to help with the stretch coming since they are sativa dominant, should I untie them? I kept the small stuff cut back all the branches are at least the width of a pencil your saying I should cut those big ones?

Not gonna do any cloning now, maybe next time

Just ones that are just starting to leave main stem below the 50% lineif there tied down keep em if they can’t be tied down you can probably do without em

1 Like

So my other light deal fell through, I currently have 3 260w qb boards with Samsung Diodes and mean well drivers I’m gonna flower a 4x6 area with 8 plants, will I need to add the bestva 3000w I have to get a good yield? And if so should I run them with both switches or just the blooms the area isn’t quite 4 ft wide it’s like 43in wide @dbrn32

250w 3000k 660nm quantum actually, lost time to edit

1 Like

If they are in line with performance of hlg boards three 260 kits would be enough.

3 Likes

My current runoff ppm is at 949 is that good? Just flipped lights 2 days ago and ph is 6.7

They look happy and healthy…
I can see a little tip burn , so I wouldn’t push it too much with the nutrients for a week or so…
Let them catch up… :+1::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Better pic

Yeah I was starting to notice that, do you think 6.78 is too high ph for soil? And also is is normal if my feeding ppm reads about 600 but my run offs read almost 1000?

I would just water 2 times and then go back to feeding…
I think if your ph is between 6.0 and 6.7 you should be just fine…
I like to let my ph drift a little so that the plants can take up all of the nutrients that i am providing…
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Perfect! Thanks man!

1 Like

What is it phos. Or potash that’s a lower ph optimal range most are 6 5 and up one of those is 6.5 and down

1 Like