Someone help me with this discoloration!

Yea your gonna need to start addressing plants stages of life to its nutrient needs in veg you can get away with minimal nutes and dirt compost … flower and prenflower on the other hand begins a whole new demand sheet of nutrients but this transition should be made gradually … base nutrients might have a lily calcium and some magnesium but at that stage of a plants life I like to be at full strength and at least 5ml cal mag and 5 mg of silica I like to supply everything all the time so it never wants anything might be expensive and or over kill but I don’t burn and I don’t have deficiencies… so grow a plant for months for it to fizzle out because it was picky or add a couple ML of nutes here and there they never fizzle out for what 20 to 30 maybe 50 bucks on a quarter lb. Of good buds compared to mediocre you can barely give away… it’s a time thing gotta walk before you run I know cal mag will help you …now is a good time to learn how important certain nutes are at different periods of a plants development get some cal mag up your food a lily and go from there

2 Likes

I’ll tag you into my grow journal lots of learning experiences the begining of my journal is where you are now

1 Like

Thanks man, this is my first grow and I the only reason I started that bag seed was to make sure I could start a seeding without killing it so your right, I wasn’t prepared at all for the flowering part of this grow yet, the nutes I have given, have been veg nutes. So I will make sure to make this eager girl her own little batch and keep vegging the rest for a couple more weeks and then flip them all. I just never thought that a bag seed could be an auto, I thought those seeds where specially made like that so the last thing on my mind was that this plant was starting to flower :face_with_monocle::woozy_face:

It just has to I believe have at least 10% ruderalis Gene’s in it to carry over auto trait… alot of ppl thought that 10% would rob plant of potency potential but they some how got autos to be pretty spot on to photos… and they breed the same way most likely it wasn’t medical and it was black market because buds get examined and seeds don’t get through professional growing… but someone growing in a house and bumping and moving could have done an auto run and had a hermaphrodite pollinate some of the plants hard to say but there’s alot of possibilities… if a plant is back bread and has solid auto Gene’s they can easily carry over into your bag :v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Awesome to know man! Thanks for your help, I’m gonna slowly start her into flower nutes and go full dose on cal mag on next round.

Do half half full because there is trace nitrogen usually in cal mag …if you look at feeding charts they leave nitrogen up for like 2 weeks then it drops back and p and k begin to rise as a rule of thumb
N shoots
P roots
K fruits

Will do bro

2 Likes

Got any questions tag me with @ and my name after it no space don’t hesitate to ask if I dunno I’ll refer you to some who does… I won’t throw abs at ya either if I don’t know I’ll say I’m not sure

1 Like

I appreciate it man, I’m new at this so I need at the help I can get

1 Like

No problem man go in and read my journal I tagged you in its 1600 post but damn near every day for about a year of my early growing from bad dirt to over water under watering over feeding under feeding bugs mold disease food switching organic to synthetic … all kinds of good and bad choices

2 Likes

How about a picture of a branching to see if sex can be determined. That flowering looks suspicious to me.

1 Like

1 Like

That’s a pic of it a about a week ago maybe a little more

Need a current photo, sex things happen fast. Picture you posted is too early to tell.

If that is truly flowering that appears to be happening then the sex organs should be evident.

The reason I ask is because that looks suspiciously like a male beginning to flower. They grow faster, taller and flower sooner. I’m not sure why it would be flowering on an 18/6 schedule unless some autoflower genetics pollinated the plant. I’ve had autoflower male plants created by pollination of autoflower females.

Edit: on a side note the picture of the last plant you posted wasn’t mature enough to flower. If it is a photo period plant, it will show it is mature enough when the branching of the plant changes. It’s sometimes hard to tell on new tight growth, but when the plant goes from opposite branching like in the photo, where the branches are exactly opposite each other to alternating branching where the stagger the branching, then they ready to get it on.

I will go down and take more pics in a min but I had one male and he is gone but I caught him early and the rest seem to be female, 8 out of the 11 are feminized seed banks and that one and 2 of the others are bag seeds and those 2 seem to be females as well

1 Like

1 Like

I can’t tell what sex it is, still might be too soon or bad vision. The “flowering” might just be really vigorous leaf growth and the lighter color might be a result of that fast growth.

Keep on eye on it, otherwise it looks healthy. That plant might just be a fast grower that requires a little more nitrogen. I kept looking back to see what you were feeding your plants but didn’t see it.

That’s flower starting …for sure … you see how those buttons are furry …game on…and I see all female parts your good … definitely not a Male strech

2 Likes

Pistils will truly tell… When they appear but looks like a chick to me

2 Likes