Someone help first time grower

So I have 4 600w led lights and about 30 autoflowering seeds. Great soil and a nice size area. Only about 15 or so popped up and now one of them looks sickly.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Stick a picture up and let us have a look. I will go find the support ticket and put it up for you as well. Lot of questions on there that will help us get to the bottom of this for you.
Found it :sunglasses:

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Welcome.

30 plants is an ambitious goal, even if only half germinate. In addition to giving us much more info, I strongly suggest you read through both successful and unsuccessful journals here. You won’t be able to post more than a few times today (an anti-spam feature) but you can read endlessly.

Instead of thinking about yield per plant, it’s wise to think about the coverage your lights can provide (since you own them already) and work back from there. If you “600w lights” are from Amazon, it’s safe to guess they’re falsely advertised at 10x their actual draw. Let us know the actual model, and we’ll figure out the footprint with you. From there, you can sorta figure 1-4 square feet per plant, depending on other variables. Sound like a plan?

1 Like

Awsome thanks to everyone I will post pics and take measurements. It’s kind of a project my wife and I do together as we just found that we both really enjoy gardening…and well we both love to smoke.

Haven’t used any nutrition yet as I’m positive we doing do that until after veg stage

So I will give measurements and take pics of my grow room when they wake up as they just went to sleep awhile ago. They are on a 18 and 6 schedule. And the 12 that made it are about a month old now and a couple inches tall. Again pics and demotions along with the ticket filled out tomorrow. Thanks guys

1 Like

Happy canna day @KeystoneCops :birthday: :saxophone: :birthday: :tada: :tada:

1 Like