Someone help before I quit

Ppm was reading 999 on the meter from the run off collected. Water going in is 547 ppm

Hi @peachfuzz, Familyman use FFOF and have put powder sulfur multiple times, it could be why they seem hungry :wink: possible nitrogen nutrient lock out… Will see…

2 Likes

In the meantime @Familyman can you remember how often you have use the powder of sulfur and with what purpose, did you had mold problem?

1 Like

No rust infection there @Familyman and you didn’t have needed to flush either, your plants add nothing at this point that the fact that FFOF is a hot soil and everything would replace itself after 2 - 3 weeks…

These symptoms are really common on FFOF user’s, that’s why I always recommend to transplant later in vegetative stage to transplant in FFOF, or made layers of soil, less hot on top like FFHF (FoxFarm Happy Frog) or a cactus soil on top of the FFOF , half an half…

By flushing and began your sulfur powder treatment, you create a nutrient lock out right there… And all the symptoms of cal\mag deficiencies that your plants are showing today are the result from this date…

Let dry your soil until your pot are light and your soil dry at least 3 inch from the top of your soil… And resume only water regimen until later in vegetative stage, FFOF has everything in it to support the plants needs.

In hope that’s helping you figure this out…

~Al External MediaExternal Media

From here

4 Likes

I had not seen that in this post… multiple posts maybe… didn’t have all the info… :wink:
I always enjoy your input my friend @Niala:grin:
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

@peachfuzz

Multiple grow journals and topics but I found the culprit :wink:.

Have not been present lately for health reasons and I scrap my tablet but everything is ok an running well now, lol :grinning::upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Always like your input too brother :grinning::+1::ok_hand: :innocent:

2 Likes

Thank you guys. Ill just give it time and patience. I used the sulphur power because i thought I had mights that were eating some leaves. Should I remove the powder from the plants?? Also, they are about due for a transplant. Should I hold off on this or proceed with it??

1 Like

Dusted the plants twice in three days. Thought I had rust and critters

1 Like

Hopefully i didn’t F up my plants too bad. Im an idiot

Your not an idiot. Don’t go into anything with that mindset. Relax and take it one day at a time the guys seem to have a great plan of attack for you. Keep going and your doing great.

1 Like

Rhaphidophoridae or Spider cricket (most probably that’s your leaf eater) are not affected by sulfur powder. They even can eat fabric and wood…

https://www.networx.com/article/how-to-get-rid-of-spider-crickets (sticky glue pads works well :wink:)

Sulfur powder is only good for mold, soil amendment or pH down in some extreme case.

Since you have neither of those, yes try to remove with a paint brush as much as possible the residual powder.

You can transplant if you wish, after the soil as dry off as i suggest to you if it’s there final home, the 5 gallons fabric pots. Just water them a little before transplant.

You’re not an idiot, you’re inexperience, that’s all @Familyman and cannabis plants are very resilient, just be patient :wink:

In no time, it’s you that will do support and help others :wink:

~Al :v: :innocent:

4 Likes

I have 5 gal fabric pots. Thanks for all your help man. I wouldn’t be this far without you guys. I hope all the stress doesn’t hermie my plants.

1 Like

You’re welcome, I was in your place 3 years ago :wink:, it’s always a pleasure to help a fellow grower’s :innocent::grinning::upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

For hermying on you, well it’s possible but you’ll cross that river when you will get there… :wink:

~Al :v: :innocent:

1 Like

If I ever get there

Brushed off the powder really well and gently washed the leaves with some ph water. Hopefully this will get my issue under control. Doesn’t look any worse today but not any better. Time will tell I guess.

1 Like

You need calmag. Its a p&k deficiency.

I have it and have been treating with it.

Many users of fertilized grow media have similar problems with overdose nutes. This is why most use un-fertilized grow media…OR…become experts at organic growing.
I prefer to control all the nutes, PH and lights the Ladies get. It’s a learning process. Gets frustrating at times, but, ahhhh…that special feeling of joyful relaxation. :v::hugs::star_struck::cowboy_hat_face::vulcan_salute::v:

1 Like

Hi @Laurap

With all due respect sister, it’s a sulfur excess and nutrients lock out due to a prior unneeded flush…

Please, read my replies support above and please do not add more confusion to @Familyman topic…

Otherwise, what’s up sister?

Me, I have been away for health issues and I have scrap my tablet, took a while before I was able to buy a new one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grinning:

1 Like

Does foliar treatment with cal mag do any good?? Just curious.

1 Like