Somebody please help me Autoflower under Mars hydro tsw 2000 led

It started budding at 6 weeks. It’s been 14 weeks since seed. you think I should go for another 4 weeks? Or six?

1 Like

Have you looked at the trics?

Yes. All clear white. I don’t know if this makes a difference, but I started flushing a month ago. I was expecting to harvest at 12 weeks… but here at 14 weeks it’s all clear…

1 Like

Most buds will mature around 8-10 weeks after first flower. Some can go longer and some shorter.
Are you checking trics middle ways down the bud? A lot of times the trics near the top will be newer than the lower to middle part of the buds. :v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I look everywhere. Nothing. So you’re suggesting give it another two weeks then? The last few fan leaves are fading away.

1 Like

Well, that’s that. Snuck in to do a little bit of trimming, knocked over the prize piece, and the worst piece. Some strong ass roots. Can’t believe they didn’t rip out. Note to self, “stay out of the 4x4 garden when drunk”.

Stuff her back into her pot and let her do her thing. :joy: I’ve done stupider sh!t to my plants and only killed one so far.

1 Like