Somebody please help me Autoflower under Mars hydro tsw 2000 led

It started budding at 6 weeks. It’s been 14 weeks since seed. you think I should go for another 4 weeks? Or six?

1 Like

Have you looked at the trics?

Yes. All clear white. I don’t know if this makes a difference, but I started flushing a month ago. I was expecting to harvest at 12 weeks… but here at 14 weeks it’s all clear…

1 Like

Most buds will mature around 8-10 weeks after first flower. Some can go longer and some shorter.
Are you checking trics middle ways down the bud? A lot of times the trics near the top will be newer than the lower to middle part of the buds. :v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I look everywhere. Nothing. So you’re suggesting give it another two weeks then? The last few fan leaves are fading away.

1 Like

Well, that’s that. Snuck in to do a little bit of trimming, knocked over the prize piece, and the worst piece. Some strong ass roots. Can’t believe they didn’t rip out. Note to self, “stay out of the 4x4 garden when drunk”.

1 Like

Stuff her back into her pot and let her do her thing. :joy: I’ve done stupider sh!t to my plants and only killed one so far.

1 Like

Oh great, a few days ago this one looked okay. And now, no. I think it’s a sulfur deficiency, maybe just nitrogen. I burnt them months ago, flushed and cut the feeding in half. So 1/4th of Fox farm trio. What does this look to you guys?

Second photo was just a few days ago.

Hunger beginning.

Magnesium or potassium would be my bet. Plants don’t really use much nitrogen in flower, and the shade of the leaves a couple days ago was very dark green. I’m gonna guess more N isn’t the answer. A sulfur deficiency would be rare.

I haven’t fed her in a while. Then I do feed her, and then this happens. Any chance it’s more Nute burn? 10 ml of big bloom and 1 ml tiger Bloom. 1/4.

1 Like

Unlikely. Although thanks for the reminder that you’re in FF nute territory. Do you have a bottle of CalMag? It’s time to double the dose of CalMag if you do.

1 Like

You still need nitrogen from the grow big :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I have her a mix of Cal mag 100%, tiger bloom, grow big and big bloom 25%. Nothing is helping. It stopped the rust spots, but the yellowing keeps getting worse.It’s at 12 weeks from germination. I think I should just start the harvest before more damage is done. Unless anyone has more suggestions. Super lemon Haze Auto flower. Thank you

Don’t harvest now. You’ll have disappointing headache weed.

I have plants routinely looking worse than that.
See:

One thing you have to realize is all your job is to prolong her life so she can finish producing flowers. You don’t need a perfect plant all the way from start to finish to achieve that goal. I let my ladies get ugly, just not downright unhappy. Based on the last photo you shared. She is two things: still perfectly content and far from ready.

Don’t panic. Take a deep breath. Be patient. She will be fine. Even if she’s ugly at the end, it’s your job to give her the best end of life care you can. You are her retirement home. Don’t kill her because she’s got some wrinkles and doesn’t wanna eat.

2 Likes

:sweat_smile::laughing: grannies need some love too

1 Like