Somebody please help me Autoflower under Mars hydro tsw 2000 led

Lol why are you thanking me? You’re helping me… but no, does not go higher than 20 something. I put the light on full blast and almost touching the phone. I have plants in three different stages. Had problems germinating, so I got two packs of replacement seeds a few weeks in between.

1 Like

I just ordered this. Anybody know how well this works or at all? Or perhaps I’m just wasting Even more money.

@The_Chef Hey I was thinking maybe you would know more about this subject above? Thanks for the help!

1 Like

You using Iphone or Android Sis? If iphone you need a diffuser.

@NoobGrower81 Hopefully @The_Chef can help you. He is the one who taught me all about the Photone app.
@The_Chef He is having trouble using the Photone app. He said no matter what he does it will not read above 20 DLI?

1 Like

Thank you so much. Android system 8.0.0 Motorola Moto z2

1 Like

You’re probably going to have to calibrate the photone app.
Here’s a vid on exactly how to do it. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Ok. I did that last week, but but the readings were different than the map Mars hydro shows. I hope they don’t get more damaged. Nute burn on autoflower is unforgiving. I did Fox farm trio with silica half of what they say. I guess next time is one quarter of what they say. Thank you for your help!

1 Like

These poor things didn’t have a chance. Either light stress or Nute burn or both. They wouldn’t bud at all. :sob:

Final question for the day lol. I appreciate everyone. Super lemon Haze autoflower. Monday will be 14 weeks. It’s definitely about done. There is absolutely no amber in the crystals on the bud. Now that I think we got the lighting right, is there anything else I could do. Been rinsing the soil the last few weeks. Hit it with sledgehammer few weeks ago… Just hope for the best and try again? It’s still confusing cuz I have been giving it a little too much light, but they’re still foxtails everywhere

1 Like

How do you figure? I see lots of white pistils. She looks like she’s got ample swelling left to do to me.

This is your best indicator that you’re not there yet. Probably a while away. I’ll get @HappyHydroGrower and @PurpNGold74 to confirm

1 Like

Thank you. I’m figuring that with the nute burn and light fluctuations, I have completely destroyed these plans. Yes, I was able to keep them alive. But down to the last two or three fan leaves. The white Pistils are coming from the fox tails. Isn’t that an indication of light stress? Also, 14 weeks for an autoflower? It’s like everything I read ends up being wrong. Lol smh. I would love for an expert to take a look. Thank you so much for taking an interest

Foxtails could also be genetics. I think your plant looks great and has a way to go.

Thank you for making me feel better. You’re awesome.

1 Like

Answer this, when did you first see bud sites?
Oops, I’m gonna tend to go in the opposite direction. At 14 weeks of flower if that’s what I read, and based off the way the bud looks to me,

she is done!

Some won’t turn amber.

I see a lot of fox tails. I also see swelling and what I like to look for, or what looks like, hairs receding into the bud. It’s actually the bud swelling to the point of almost enveloping the hairs. And all the parts of the flower are rounded looking.

If you were to dive deeper into the bud, like cut one in half, I think you’ll notice the trics around the center of the bud/ stalk will be amber’ish.

She’s a pretty girl. Good job and keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I believe it’s 14 weeks from seed, and happens to be an autoflower.

This is why I trust your eyes more than my own. :wink:

1 Like

I just use a lux meter to check my lighting. Why spend 100s on a meter . When a lux with do.

1 Like

Well then… nevermind… lol :rofl::joy::rofl:

That’s a whole new ballgame… lol

Guess I read it wrong… :thinking::man_shrugging:

Still curious to know when was the first bud site. They look swollen.

Thanks @Graysin :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Absolutely - it’s a question I think that we need to know the answer to before a fair judgment call can be made.

1 Like

It’s a full spectrum light. It will only catch the lighting from white and blue. There’s red and infrared that lux meter won’t check.