Some yellow leaves anyone have any ideas

White widow auto the plant in the back is 1 week into flower showing signs of nut burning tips and yellowing leaves here and there. I think she was under watered last week because she had some leaves almost lifeless and wilting towards the bottom of the plant but perked back up after watering. but ever since this this has been happening any ideas. The plant in the front is 4 weeks into flower i dont have any yellowing of the leaves besides some minor fan leaf deficiency towards the top of the plant and she never showed any signs of wilting and being underwatered like this one. they are in 7 gallon fabric pot’s and i give them 1 gallon or so every 3 days until i get some run off . now that they are into flower. I guess the one in the back needs more water more frequently then the other.

2 Likes

Hey @Tom6377 you have a bit of burn and wilting going on. I would defoliate the yellow leaves and possibly some of the pale green leaves with yellowing around the edges. Once they go into flower they can really need more H2O. So your just dealing the consequences of lack of water. Not a good time for that to happen but no worries you responded well.
But, more information is needed for a better diagnosis.
Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you are not sure, just bring it to our attention. We will figure it out.

1. Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?
  2. Otigin of seeds?
  3. Regular, feminized, or autoflower?
  4. Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?
  5. PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?
  6. Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.
  7. Nutrients or fertilizer system used.
  8. What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate.
  9. What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night?
  10. What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?
  11. AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
  12. Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?
  13. Co2 Yes / No?
  14. How long have you been growing?
  15. What budget have you set in order to grow successfully?
  16. If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?

16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?

To me it looks like old leaves i really dont see anything wrong just pluck off the yellow leaves

Indoor Grow 2 plants in a 3x3
ILGM
Autoflower
Distilled ph 6.5 6.8
Soil- 7 gallon fabric pot’s. bottom half strawberry fields mixed with extra perlite. top half 50/50 foxfarm and ocian forest
Top dress with worm castings-bat guano- a soil container called fish-shit :rofl:. bonnicare cal mag and Gia green 2-8-4. As for the bat guano i haven’t given any for about 4 weeks since starting the Gia green.
Led Ac infinity 3x3 ionboard
Temp at night 68-70 Temps in the day 72- 78
Rh at night 40-50. rh daytime 45-50
Ac infinity 6in inline venting out the window
No co2
This is my first grow

Yes- ac and dehumidifier

Yea she is an auto she is 82 days today and just started flowering 1 week ago. i know auto’s have a short life span do yo think this could have any thing to do with it?

Hey friend,

All I focused on was the leaf in your plant below the circled area in the last picture. The one with green veins and yellowing.

I am still learning about nutrient deficiencies.

Someone will chime in and give you better advice than I can.

I would probably say its just old leaves dying off there isnt alot of leaves that are doing it i would be more worried if there was alot more leaves going yellow but this is my opinion just wait and see what other members say first