Some weeks into flower 😆

Just sharing a few pictures of my Blue Dream photo x4 from ILGM. Enjoy

11 Likes

Beautiful ladies ya have there! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: looking beautiful!!! My blue dream is an auto and it falling over every which way. Its only my 3rd plant but first one Ive ever had do that. I keep a circulating fan going to mimic wind but it didnt make mine strong enough. beautiful grow that main cola is super impressive

2 Likes

Yeah i didn’t do anything really other than feed/water no lst/top. There all natural. Other than cleaning up the fan leafs a bit. Got a week or so to go.

4 Likes

I would take the top (tallest) bud as a tester and look at Christmas for harvest. Got brown or cloudy?

3 Likes

Just checked them mostly milky and clear 50/50 on the buds spotted a few going amber on the sugar leaves. Probably a week or so away.

2 Likes

@1stGrowMc Thank you for sharing!! They’re sweet!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Beautiful plants nice job

3 Likes

Yeah its got to be genetics…all the same batch and age. Same feed/water schedule same light same soil just that one wants to reach for the heavens :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

I love the stretch bud-ers.

2 Likes

Hell yeah looks amazing. Ill have to measure that main and get back at you. Chop is in 2 days :grin:

Just a few updates before chop day.

I show you mine, show us yours.

Good growing to you, regardless.

1 Like

20221223_14_09_01

20221223_14_08_52

20221223_14_08_04
20221223_14_03_21

What do you all think because im thinking today is the day…about a week past my planed chop day.