Some type of nutrient deficiency?

@stvn13, yes mate get that Ph down and to between 6.5 and 7. 0 in soil with your water been so high with your Ph at 8.3 you will need to get some"Ph down" its called so you can properly Ph your water , I would give them a flush too and get your readings taken down and it may take you a few days to get your Ph to the level you would like, so get that Ph down and flush your plants with water at Ph 6.2 maybe and then check your meters both your Ph and PPMs readings if possible and things we’ll be just fine good luck and keep growing mate :v:

1 Like

If your tap water is that high then try using just distilled water, that Ph should be a little lower. If you have aPh meter then try adding a little lemon juice and see if you can get it down to around 6.8, and use that to water.

1 Like

I used to use filtered apple cider vinegar, myself. Works well. However, if you can, use a pH buffer made for plants; the phosphoric acid in them is actually usable by the plant, whereas the acetic acid of the vinegar is not.

You want to check your pH & adjust at every feeding/watering.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the advice. Ive learned alot from it. Ill be ordering some things this week and hopefully everything corrects itself. Its also entered into flowering as its autoflower

It’s look pretty good to me yes why are you saying it has one??

If it is possible @stvn13 get a PK booster and start to add it, this is a matter of opinion my friend you can go with what ever feeding schedule your products advise or like some growers they might decide to only use 3/4’s off the amount advice to the feeding schedules, and with your Plant been an autoflower they can seem to get nutrient burn alot easier than female’s, the PK booster with is potassium and phosphorus is what your Plant will want to be looking for to fatten right up because at this stage those are the most important for flowering and in the last 2 weeks more potassium at that stage, Its also entered into flowering as its autoflower. :v:

1 Like

I will. This is my first grow and i learned alot so hopefully this next round of seeds works out well

I’m sure that they will @stvn13, if you have any questions about anything there is alot off help here for everyone and the goal is a successful Harvest :v:, il set to watching at keep an eye out for you mate good luck and enjoy :+1:.

1 Like

You got loads of great advice!

Welcome to the forum and congratulations! You joined all of us hovering parents haha!

Your plant looks fine but PH is the number one problem. You are growing autos and you want to provide a benign environment for them and then stand back. Distilled water will more easily move to your soil’s PH than would tap water so that’s a good idea for now. Let her dry out some between waterings because oxygen to the roots is beneficial too. A wet to dry cycle also forces the plant to send out roots to hunt for water. This is a good thing.

1 Like

So is it better for ph to water distilled or tap and mess with the ph?

1 Like

Yes mate it is easier @stvn13

You still need to adjust the pH of distilled water. Distilled or r/o water is better than tap b/c there are no/very little dissolved solids. The dissolved solids (calcium, iron, etc) can affect your pH, as well as cause nute issues with your plants.

I hope I’m describing this correctly. Basically, tap water has a lot of stuff in it, but distilled/ro water has no stuff in it, making it easier to dial-in everything your plant needs.

3 Likes

There are advantages and disadvantages of using R/O or distilled: you can run relatively high nutrient values but need to replenish certain trace minerals. That’s why a lot of people use cal mag when using purified water.

3 Likes

@raustin

I was going to say the same thing. All looks good to me…lol
No worries there @stvn13
Will

2 Likes