Some type of deficiency going on

Would any nice folks please advise what they think is going on with these leaves? I am around week 4 of flower and have been backing off on Flora Micro. I use the three part Flora series. My last feed was 2ml micro, 1ml Grow, 3ml Bloom, 2ml Ripen (phosphorus), 2ml CalMag. I use an R/O system to clean water. On last feed my ph was 6.32/600ppm in and my out was ph 6.14/540ppm.
Does it look maybe like a micronutrient deficiency like Zinc? Or should I up my CalMag and Phosphorus?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is the issue isolated to the lower leaves? The plant looks overall pretty healthy.

It is not isolated to just the lower leaves. This just popped up today. The plant had been looking perfect until this morning.

Okay. Let’s get some more information about your environment.

A support ticket will help us help you. Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you are using (RO, distilled, tap.)

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non-applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Soil brand and type

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you. Pictures taken under natural or white lighting are by far the best.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.

Sorry mate. I failed to notice that you posted pH and PPM. pH is a little low, but I wouldn’t worry about it that much. PPM is low and you may well have a deficiency going on. I would bump runoff up to ~1000 PPM.

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
CherryGasm-received as a seedling

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Fox Farm soil

Soil brand and type

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
7gallon plastic pot

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
IN: 6.32/600ppm OUT: 6.14/540ppm

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor
Outdoor

• Light system
Sun

• Temps; Day, Night
~75 day; ~55 night

• Humidity; Day, Night
60-70% RH

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
NA

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
NA

• Co2; Yes, No
No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

1 Like

That all looks reasonable. Couple of suggestions:

Would raise PPM, which may address any deficiencies. Make sure you are using a balanced product complete with NPK and micronutrients. I don’t know much about Flora, but I expect it contains all the plant needs if used as directed.

I would do what you can to increase airflow around the plant so you don’t face mold problems in flowering. The RH is a bit high.

Common Cannabis Nutrient Deficiencies - YouTube

I just upped the nutrients to Flora’s recommended dosage, plus I added 2ml of Phosporus and 4ml of CalMag and read an input of ph 6.41/545ppm and had a runoff of 5.96/598ppm. The second runoff reading was 5.87/629ppm.