Some plants look different than others

Hey guys first grow here and i have 4 autoflowers (zkittles) as in this picture. About 11 days in since i planted the seed. The two on the right are fine. The two in the left seem weird. Notice the one on the most left, one leave is bending down a bit, and the one next to it is a bit yellow and its leaves are much fatter than the other plants. Anyone know what this means?

I only been giving it a little but of water by spray bottle once a day.

All 3 of zkits grew way differently so dont be surprised at different widths, terpenes profiles ,and bud formation the left back is the only non zkit (Jack herer)

2 Likes

Ahh ok i had a feeling… thanks for letting me know this! Any nutrients you recommend for this strain? I am using fox farm hapoy frog with of course a but more coco peat mixed in

1 Like

If you want to do dry amendments I’ll direct to Here to my dry amendment guide with ffof I’d do a half week 3 at week 4 and give them ph 6.5 water

Will check that out! I noticed you grow out
Of your closet too, how much yield did you get from those three zkittles? Or are they still going?

1 Like

I only harvested those 2 closest girls I dont have a weight they’re still drying but I can show you amount 1st is the close left crispy girl 2nd tray is the colorful close right girl

2 Likes

Looks like a good size yield for 2 autflowers. Well done.

How many days did it take until harvest ?

1 Like

12 weeks total but that’s only cause I screwed up their 1st 3 weeks if I hadn’t it would’ve been 10 weeks so 70 days( technically 84) and only 5 weeks of flower

Yep got 5 diff plants all same but 2 look completely diff then rest

1 Like

How did you screw up at first?

How long did it take you until harvest?

Welp I flowered 3 of them 11 weeks ago harvest first 2 weeks ago one last week and one today other two vegged two weeks longer and look to be quite. Shut out unfortunately all plants are diff so just watch the trics once you see a lot of amber hairs and some white hairs that arnt sticking straight out usually means your close once you see first Amber trics check daily

1 Like

Not enough water and light led them to be as big as 1 week olds at week 3 luckily autoflowers will veg extra long to recover

1 Like