Some one help please

Two out of my 5 plants have spots on a few leaves not sure how to fix it :thinking: I don’t understand why this is happening only to the two and not the other there all feed the same stuff

Its sucks running :man_running: into issues now after starting off so strong :muscle:

Spots are only on the top leaves the rest of plant looks okay for now :ok_hand:

Good Morning @alvino83
It would help to have more information about your grow. Fill out the support ticket so we can determine what the issue might be!

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you aew not sure, just bring it to oue attention. We will figure it out.

Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?

Otigin of seeds?

Regular, feminized, or autoflower?

Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?

PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?

Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.

Nutrients or fertilizer system used.

What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate.

What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night?

What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?

Co2 Yes / No?

How long have you been growing?

What budget have you set in order to grow successfully?

If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?

16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to identify your issue.

Anything you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate at the end of the survey.

2 Likes

Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?

Otigin of seeds?

Regular, feminized, or autoflower?

Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?

PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?

Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.

Nutrients or fertilizer system used. Fox farm ocean

What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate. Led

What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night?70 in the day and about 67

What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?runs high 67 durning day night time 60

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier? Dehumidifier

Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"? 4 in

Co2 Yes / No?

How long have you been growing? 1st time grow

What budget have you set in order to grow successfully?not rich but I can make it work

1 Like

Sorry missed a few thing in door grow 3×3 og pack from ilgm i use distilled water they are feminized seeds and I use fish shit and a kit called recipe for success

1 Like

Hard to see much on the photos, I see some light rust spots. I’d look towards two things, slight Calcium issue or pest bites. I see FF OF, you may have depleted the readily bioavailable nutes . Check your Nutes and label see what they include for Ca.
Yes fill out that form, someone will come along and offer more than I. I’m off for work.

1 Like

You need to do a better job of filling out the Support Ticket if you want quality help. The type and wattage of the light is important to proper diagnostics. Overall picture of plants in white light is important. Age of plant is important.

2 Likes

1000watt light ithas no name on it came with grow tent off Amazon 77 days today

1 Like

Whats the amp draw range (1.2A - 1.7A etc), ill tell ya how many watts it really is. I assume your US 110/120V. Or plug into a calc… Watts = Volts x Amps

1 Like

Go to Amazon and look up your product: it will have all of the data there. FWIW I’ve never seen a 1,000 watt light. More likely 100 watt…

3 Likes