Some leaves look slightly wrinkly and serrated edges turned up

Aaaaah… makes sense. My current timers are the dial-type that can only do 15 minute intervals… So I guess I’d need a better timer if the amount f water needed was less than 15 mins of running.

Warm might be an issue too haha,. Lately it’s about 70° in the shop during the day and that’s gonna go up as the season progresses.

Buttt, I go through 8-12 gallons every day or two so if the worry was it sitting too long that wouldn’t be an issue haha

2 Likes

Yeah I run it 1-2 minutes twice a day. It was still only a 25$ timer. So I didn’t think it was bad

1 Like

Yeah that’s pretty reasonable :slight_smile: will def get a digital timer when I’m ready to upgrade to automation.

Buds are starting to stack nicely :slight_smile:
Think this is week… 5ish from flip

And not sure what happened with lighting and glare in this picture but i think it looks cool :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s a nice looking view of a solid garden!

3 Likes

:smiling_face::smiling_face:
As usual I vegged a bit longer than planned haha, someday I’ll work on that :rofl:
But at least this time the bottoms and middles are a cleared out much better so will at least have less larfy trim headache than before.
And DEF wet trimming this whole group,
I learned my lesson from overzealously dry trimming the last skywalkers.
I wet trimmed the GSC, got about two pounds from their half of the room.
Dry trimmed the Skywalkers which were 80% of the size-ish, ended up with 6oz, a LOT of ground up bud, and it doesn’t even look significantly better.
So far everyone’s more into the GSC haha, so lesson learned :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

@Graysin I forget who the insect pros are in here lol,
Any idea what these are? They’re not in my flower room that I know of yet, but I’ve been noticing a couple of these things in the buckets I store and evaporate chlorine in, usually when the buckets are empty. They kind of “hop” when I try to smoosh them.

Second one was in water so it’s antenna thingies weren’t showing

@Lacewing @Pet_de_Chien and I don’t remember who else

@SynysterChris @Graysin hey guys how have you been. I see Chris has a bug issue.

3 Likes

Not bad been staying busy haha, got my first decent quality harvest, next one halfway there lol

So far I’ve only noticed a couple in the empty buckets I store water in, not in the room and I wash the buckets out each time just Incase they’re a pest that effects our kinda plant, so I’m curious what they are.

Sorta having an actual issue in the room though, I can’t seem to ditch these fungus gnats :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
It’s not infestation level or anything, like I might see one or two new adults on the stickytraps, but today I noticed in the light the traps have a good amount of tiny ones…
Not sure how they’re successfully breeding since I’ve been dissolving pieces of mosquito dunks in my water every watering for like two weeks O.o

@Graysin can these little bastards become immune to mosquito dunks??

1 Like

I was hit twice on the interstate last month and been out on workers comp. I have these two plants going now. @SynysterChris

2 Likes

@SynysterChris This was the second car that hit me. The first one was down the highway from me.

Oh snap that’s no good! Glad it wasn’t worse though, and at least you get paid haha
And have time to raise more girls :slight_smile:
They look good, what are these ones?

!! Sheeeeitt, that looks like a pretty hard hit :grimacing:
Traffic jam or something and some people not paying attention?

Remember the two gold leaf ones a planeted a few mo ago. They got bigger lol

Ahaha nice!
Photoperiods this time I’m guessing? Gonna flip em soon?

Yeah my back and neck are killing me. I seen a new spine doc last night and he gave me better pain meds than the ibuprofen the old doc gave me so i was finally able to sleep last night

1 Like

I was thinking about it :laughing:

Yuch… that struggle sucks arse. I have issues sleeping even without pain, it’s horrid with a sore injury like that.
Luckily I’m a lightweight with pot so a few mixed drinks and then a smoke right before bed and I fight to make it to bed before nodding off lol

1 Like

I can’t tell the distance between them and light from that angle but it might be about due from what I can see, since they could double in height lol
Or could tie em down more and keep going haha

And yes it caused a traffic jam. I was just driving to an estimate in the right lane going about 70. All I know is i heard tire screeching and a bang. Then my company van started spinning. I spun several times across an overpass bridge. The van stopped half in the left lane and left shoulder. I was trying to get my bearings and figure out what just happened when there was a bang

The next thing I remember is being off on the side of the road not knowing what just happened. I called 911 and opened the door. There was some guy in a army uniform running down from the road to me. 911 was asking me where i was and i had no idea. The army guy was asking me if i was ok and i just handed him my phone cuz i didn’t know what to tell 911. I found out a week later from the police report that it was caused by a guy weaving through traffic and went to pass me and clipped someone in the left lane when he was cutting them off. Then he lost control and hit me in the rear left corner making me spin out of control