Some leaves look slightly wrinkly and serrated edges turned up

I would have to go back through your journal and pay closer attention to details of what you’re doing to make a sound assessment, but I’ve been watching here for a while. Here is 10,000’ overview from me though… If you took every possible worry you could have and put it in jar, no more than 10-15% of that should be on your veg room. This is the part that should be water, feed, and try to keep a bug or viral issue from wiping out your entire crop. The reason here is that anything else can be fixed. None of us want to fix issues, but if you’re going to have one you prefer it to happen in veg. Your flowering plants going to take 8-10 weeks to finish and in this time you could start a plant from seed, grow it to sexual maturity and then start another seed and grow it to sexual maturity. Or, you could root 4-5 rounds of clones and throw them into flower. This stuff all easy money. Let the plants get a little crowded in veg. Don’t stress about training, go in on one swift sweep and top all your plants if you want or whatever, but you have too big of grow to be tweaking and tuning on individual plants all the time. If that causes concerns for being able to run full canopy then run an extra plant or two in veg, you can always ditch weakest plants later.

If you get a sprayer with hose and wand attachment or even a small pump with hose taped to broomstick will allow you to water plants in back of room pretty easily. Anything outside of stuff like this that inexpensive simple solutions can solve, I would probably take a step back an assess where you’re at and where you want to end up. When I joined here in 2017 everyone and their mother was running huge scrogs in huge pots and taking several months to get a single plant to harvest. I don’t have the patience for that. I still remember some saying a 4x4 tent was really only big enough for one plant :rofl:. I’ve been through half dozen phones since then, but i’m 100% sure there’s at least a couple pictures on here of my 2x2 tent with 14-16 plants in it from those early days. This is insanity, but if you have a clear vision and a little knowledge plenty doable. My point is, start trying to shift from trying to make it work to making them work for you. Otherwise you’ll just get frustrated and burnt out.

I got curious and went digging for pic, look what I dug up from graveyard Would a 4x6 space and one power 1000 watt hid system be sufficient for a maximum yield for 15 to 20 White Widow autos? - #12 by dbrn32

4 Likes