Some help needed, pics included

From a fellow grower:

Pic one - new middle plant growth yellow and stunted then turn ends brown and drop off

Pic two
Healthy top of plant - green and strong

Pic three - more of bottom new growth much like pic one

Some advice?

What is the pH at the root zone? What is the pH of the water you give it?

It really looks like nutrient lockout leaf damage from pH.

We could use more info. What are the parameters in your grow?

Let’s get you started with a ILGM support ticket that Latewood had first developed. It’s is a great checklist of things in your plant’s environment that might help give us an idea of what could be going wrong.

Answer all the relevant questions the best you can, if you do not know, or do not use something, just say so or put ‘NA’.

ILGM Support Ticket:

What is the strain and type(strain name, unknown bag seed, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?

Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?

Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?

pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/runoff) and of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?

Type and strength of nutrients used? NPK? EC/TDS/PPM levels?

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?

Humidity %?

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?

Ventilation system? Size? CFM? CO2? AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

To answer the questions:
What is the strain and type(strain name, unknown bag seed, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)? OG Kush (FEM) and White Widow -(FEM) - The WW plant died - tried to transplant too late and harmed roots -

Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container? - Indoor in an aerogrow unit

Size of space (max height and area, length/width)? Plant is currently about 30 inches in height - no space limitation

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type? - Hydro - Aero Grow

pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/runoff) and of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant? The pH is around 5.5

Type and strength of nutrients used? NPK? EC/TDS/PPM levels? Using a liquid plant food which claims to be pH adjusting and includes: 1% Ammoniacal Nitrogen, 3% nitrate nitrogen, Available Phosphate 3%, Soluble Potash 6%, Calcium 1% and Magnesium of 0.5% - when they started to look bad I added Kushie Kush mix of 1% Nitrogen, Available Phosphate of 3% and Soluble Potash of 8% (Just three days ago- as problem ordering Grow Booster)

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?
The temp is maintained at 76F
Humidity %? Humidity is around 75%

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR? - LED Lights Not sure of power

Ventilation system? Size? CFM? CO2? AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier? - Aerator in water - fans in room

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering? Plant is 72 days from germination

Sorry to jack the thread, but can someone help…how do I post a new topic? I’ve successfully replied to a few but can’t start a new one , there’s no way for me to ask other than jacking a thread like this one as my emails aren’t being responded to either.

When you go to support forum, click on category, and then click on which board you want to post in. In the top right hand corner of your webpage there is a button for named “new topic”. Click it

Hydro1. You did not give us a strength of nutrients. The % is just how it is mixed. It does not tell us how strong the solution you are making, is.

You have a PH, and/or a toxidity issue, for sure. So; PH, and PPN is a need to know, variable! Invest in a TDS pen, and a PH pen 35-60 bucks each. I like Milwaukee pens.

Thanks for the help. It seems I don’t have the “new topic” button that you speaking of.

The top right of my screen has 4 symbols.

A cloud (speech bubble), next to that is a magnifying glass, then 3 lines above each other and next to those lines is a big “L”.

Is it supposed to be 1 of these. When I scroll over them, non has a “new topic” pop-up.

Basically wanted to start a new topic about low odour strains and wanted to order some Jack Harer again, but nobody is answering any emails and I’m unable to start a new topic, so I’m sceptical about ordering (although I did so about a year ago which was successful). Will give them a few more days to reply then order from somewhere else if no replies come through.

Thanks for the help though.

I don’t have that option either. I don’t know why, but it might be my browser that I use. I use Crome for mine.

Start off by selecting a category on the main page.

Then select a sub category, select a topic that closely matches your inquiry or go to the bottom of the page and select the highlighted section in the text: “There are no more [whatever sub category you are in]. Why not create a topic?”