Some Advice Please 😳

Neem oil will take care of that.

https://www.amazon.com/Southern-Triple-Action-Neem-Oil/dp/B0002N5DJS/ref=sr_1_10?tag=greenrel-20

1 Like

Is it just the one leaf if so I could just be damage from you working on plant that you didn’t see when it happened?
You could dust them with de also if available in Australia? Just make sure it’s food grade which is safe
don’t use the de that’s for pool filters that is harmful
Pick up a duster also so you can get a nice light dust on leaves
@Rugar89 posted a good option as well
Good luck @chewie57

2 Likes

Thanks @Whodat66. They are in a grow tent. I only had them out to do a check. The smaller one will be going outside when I put the others into flower. Could get a little crowded in a 4x4 tents with 5 ladies.

Oh, I saw all your pics outdoors and just assumed.

@Countryboyjvd1971, @Rugar89. Thx also. Think I will give the Neem Oil a go. Seems the safest

2 Likes

No worries my friend. Will definitely keep an eye on the outdoor grow

Yes it’s very easy to do. I was in the habit of taking my finger and sticking it in the thick vegetation and move leaves around .well next day I would see a torn leaf, :astonished: wtf is that?
Well it turned out it was me , dumb dumb :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I think we all do it @Nug-bug especially early in our hobby
Ibe done damage just watering the girls and even broken branches being to ruff at the wrong time lol
Shyt happens
@chewie57 the food grade DE is safe and all natural FYI but nothing wrong with the neem oil either

1 Like

Hey all. Hope everyone is well and grows are going to plan. Decided to bite the bullet today and flushed all my ladies with PH 7.0 water. They seemed to handle the amount of water I used. The beauty of fabric pots. Approx 3 gallons each. Run off results are below. Are these numbers OK or do I need some fine tuning.

1: PH 6.5, PPM 412, EC 0.83
2: PH 6.5, PPM 320, EC 0.63
3: PH 6.5, PPM 370, EC 0.75
4: PH 6.5, PPM 290, EC 0.59
5: PH 6.5, PPM 370, EC 0.75

1 Like

Plants look great!
PH looks great!
PPM says time to start nutes.

Yep. Next water in a couple of days will start on nutes. Using Canna

1 Like

You will have to excuse the quality. Just done with phone after a couple of billys of Nice bud. Mmmmmmm. To say I’m excited is an understatement. Let’s go ladies. Will be putting the girls to flower very soon. Love this forum

4 Likes

Some suggestions would be much appreciated. Ladies are getting quite thick. Maybe some thinning out and super cropping? Just really hard to know where to start. Noticed some light burn on some of the top leaves so raised my lights and backed off the intensity a small amount. Temp sitting pretty close to 75F and RH between 35%and 40%. Just gave them a feed with PH 7.0, PPM 775 and EC 1.3. My little ladies are growing up so quick. Want to put them into flower very soon.

Where is your runoff PH and PPM at?

PH 6.5 and PPM 630 in runoff

1 Like

Looks like you can increase the nutes just a little to like 900 or 1000 PPM in since your runoff PPM is a little lower then what you are going in at. They are using everything that you are feeding them. Just keep a eye out for yellow leaf tips.

Yellow leaf tips meaning

Nute burn.

Just remember that once you fix it, those leaf tips may stay “burnt” if they have turned brown. The tips won’t heal. Check new foliage for results, and the fact that the yellow tips don’t get worse.

My little lady living outdoors now. She seems to be enjoying it. Just gave her a feed. PH 7.0 and ppm 960. Run off was PH 6.5 and ppm 780. Going to have to buy her some big girl pants and a bra soon :flushed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like