Some advice needed please

PS. @Allen13420 i Appreciate the compliment …:smiley: Hammer

Lol yes I do agree but I’m trying to fly under the radar and not draw to much attention with super high eletric bills. I have so many ideas… I would love to have an off grid system solar, wind, hydro something that you could run the grow room off of and not hike up the bills. I have 2 grows going in 2 separate places and try to keep things out of the felony range. But if it was up to me I have a full basement 25x48 with 4 rooms and they would all have 4 to 5 600w hps lights 2 soil rooms and 1 hydro room and and a room for starts and clones. I can see it now. Damn congress needs to get off their asses and pass some laws lol

1 Like

It’s been a few weeks since last update took one seed plant out of the smaller scrog and only about 2 weeks left on the other 2 done showing a few amber trics show going to flush them next watering and finish off with ph water. As for the big scrog I mistakenly left lights on for 24hrs for about a week and turned 2 hermie on me. One plant took out a quarter of my scrog and lights shut off before I got finished arranging everything.

Well its been a min. Since my last update but I have harvested my small Scrog with a little over a QP total. Had a few massive colas about the size of a pop can bUT most was around candy bar to corn dog size in diameter. The big Scrog is looking good although I have two locking out calcium due to to much potassium. I have flushed twice but still showing calcium lock out.

2 Likes

Hers is more pics going to harvest this one early next week…

and here are some pics of my og scrog and some close ups of the damage caused by too much bone meal. I have flushed twice and still not getting better. I believe I will try just feed water with no nutes and see if that helps. Also I believe I will start a grow journal for the remainder of the og scrog and I’m starting a grow journal with 5 ATFxnorthern lights auto.

1 Like

Update on the scrog and can’t really tell just yet if thing are getting better or worse but the buds are looking nice and Healthly

I was thinking about starting a new thread with this grow but I believe I will just keep it here and just start one on the four clones I have taken from these.

Have you checked for mites? Either that or look up septoria

1 Like

I have looked pretty hard for mites even got out 30x mag and looked them over and haven’t seen any, haven’t thought about septoria I will look into that. From what I have researched I was thinking it was a calcium lock out due to too much potassium I add some bone meal about a month or so ago to help raise pH and still been feeding with beastie blooms up until a week ago and I have been just feeding pH water I have flushed twice but I know the bone meal won’t come out easy. But I’ll look into septoria can hurt anything at this point they are looking pretty rough.

I hate to tell you this but you just ran right down the checklist …you suspect everything, you treat for a few things, and then you realize that you’ve got leave spot…

1 Like

Lol I know that is what it looks like I did but actually I put in a Google search for yellowish spots on leaves as I could figure it out just running down the checklist I have and when I got to the calcium lock out it just fit the problems I was having. There are so many different things that will cause the same problems with just slight little different things that come with them. And thats what im loving about the forum many different minds working helping each other out. I know the dirt these are in is all jacked up as I have problems with it from the get go. And is 90% of my problems just trying to get through this grow the best that I can.

Went and cut most of the bad looking leaves out. I hate doing this cause I know it’s going to slow growth but really had no choice as they were dying off and don’t want things to spread if it is something contagious

1 Like

damn this scrog is just too big to get a good shot of the entire grow but here is my best effort lol. I’M thinking I maybe having some root grow issues maybe gone root bound just where they have vegd for 2 1/2 months. CAN’T wait until these ladies get done. They smell nice and fruity and if I had to put a taste to the smell I’d say a cross between tangerine and a canolope… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well bad news on this grow and a lesson learnd the hard way about having a growing partner… had a falling out with the man about some tools he sold while I was in the process of using then but back to the girls had them growing in his empty basement and he decide to go berserk and cut 2 ladies 3 weeks before time. so I have rescued the rest and emptied out a room for the girls.

still got some work to do on the girls themselfs. Done some damage removing the scrog and waiting to see if any of the limbs that got broken die off and need to make some type of scrog with dowels and string to spread them out and help hold up the heavier buds and I believe thing will be good. I believe it will be better off as I can control the Temps better just don’t have all the room so may have to down size everything from now on.

1 Like