Solocup/Clone Farm to be continued

So please tell me how you’re processing it all. From start to finish if you have time Bunger. Im interested, and would rather hear it from you then go searching around. I’m really wondering what the finished product looks like and how you’re using it.

2 Likes

Okay I take my dried weed and put it into my little Decarb machine which takes the guess work out I have done the guess work and was disappointed in that. I then freeze my buds while I get things in line The product goes in say the 190 everclear, the machine grinds it in its process then I have a 190 and a 73 micro bag that I dump the finished everclear into the bottle and it will keep for along time it’s called a Tincture, I just evaporate and make tar to put on my smoke like I did with Black Hash in my earlier days. You can do different things with this infuser. When I make coconut oil same process but I add Sunflower Lectin in it to blend the oil and the thc. I use this from gummies to brownies even in food what ever you decide. The machine take all the guess work out I can make olive oil icecream sugar this unit is pretty cool.

Starburst Cherry candied gummies Brownies and Decarbed 1.5oz this is a start fun to make and simple Mrs. B asked about it and I just didn’t want to waste any more money trying to figure it out. I will look for you.

6 Likes

Awesome! I’m gonna be giving this a whirl next week. Everclear is on my grocery list for the first time since…since… well I never bought the stuff to be honest! Thanks for being detailed in your description and for giving me solid advice!

1 Like

4 Likes

CBD BB

Headed to wedryer

5 Likes

That’s after just evaporation?

1 Like

Yes almost done,

1 Like

A

9/11 solo cup seedlings are doing great. Yuzu is in flower crazy fast

3 Likes

Solo cup update revised tent panda skin have had for awhile just waiting. I liked the gold mylar but i think thats some of my humidity problems i checked my PPFD meter and turned all lights off except my 650R she realy puts the rays down. When i started this adventure last August i missed all the humidity problems that i have had this summer. Going to try something different next summer months

Im thinking the cactus might be causing some concerns

Looks like wpm on leaves.

1 Like

2 Likes

Is that inside or outside? Very cool

2 Likes

Inside, they had a great day seems like I may have things headed back to good,

1 Like

Its interesting how much different the tent feels now, you could feel the heat and humidity with the mylar. I try to make improvements each time I rebuild. Now when temp gets hot both 14inch exhaust fans draw air out.

k

6 Likes

Serious setup there. And I thought the mars rover was cool. The panda skin is makin it look bigger in there.

2 Likes

I was going to say that the Mars mission has been canceled and rebuilt we have the technology.

2 Likes

Feels good when they’re happy :blush: :smiley:

3 Likes

Newest addition to my trying to get it figured out lol, I talked with the local grower about water and ph and all of the important things i have been shooting from the hip with. I did have a PH checker used maybe 3 times stopped working. So I bought a couple of tools to help my simple mind get a better understanding of the PH, levels, when feeding.
I hope its okay to share items like this, the PH checker, and this.Bluelab truncheon nutrient meter. Waited for my ph kit to come because my water was to much for them, again better understanding with something I can use gives me a better clue. I learned when I was an instructor sometimes hands on is a better way to understand this part.

2 Likes

Everyone seems happy trying to keep them warm during dark hrs 66-67 throughout the night 31 outside. Lowered lights yesterday maybe that will help with warmth. Purple lights generated a lot of heat, my 650r not so much. Trics from my Yuzu that is 48 days sincebreaking ground on 9/11

4 Likes

3 Likes

Ever since the panda :panda_face: came along it looks so much bigger in there. Can fit 20 more plants maybe? :laughing:

2 Likes